Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy the monster is comg for Baker the Beast
(12-07-2019, 11:16 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I can get WLW all the way in western Virginia so theres a good shot.

AM stations, especially higher powered ones, can be picked up over surprisingly great distances.  I've picked up stations from Ohio, and even New York, all the way down here in NC, so long as I'm out in the territory between cities.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 12:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: AM stations, especially higher powered ones, can be picked up over surprisingly great distances.  I've picked up stations from Ohio, and even New York, all the way down here in NC, so long as I'm out in the territory between cities.

AM stations operate on the HF band which can be used for long haul OTH (over the horizon) comms. Ive been doing comms for the last 17 years in the Navy and Ive picked on some crazy shit on my HF receivers out to sea.  I used to pick up luchador matches 150 miles off the coast of San Diego and have one of spanish speaking coworkers translate.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 09:03 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: AM stations operate on the HF band which can be used for long haul OTH (over the horizon) comms. Ive been doing comms for the last 17 years in the Navy and Ive picked on some crazy shit on my HF receivers out to sea.  I used to pick up luchador matches 150 miles off the coast of San Diego and have one of spanish speaking coworkers translate.

Yep, particularly at night, after many of the smaller, local stations "power down" their transmitters, thus freeing up the airways.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Baker Mayfield got shown a picture of a tiger and said "I own one of those, only twice a year though" he said that as a rookie...that kids an idiot I hope we CRUSH HIM.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 01:49 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Baker Mayfield got shown a picture of a tiger and said "I own one of those, only twice a year though" he said that as a rookie...that kids an idiot I hope we CRUSH HIM.

Looks like Baker CRUSHED your HOPES! Hilarious
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
If it's brown flush it down. 
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 11:41 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: We need to play the skits Baker did with Cooper manning when it was bakers ROOKIE year.

(Cooper shows a picture of a tiger)

Baker says "I own one of those, only twice a year though" cocky f*** ..I hope we break HIM.

Baker BROKE your HOPES too! LMAO

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:49 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: If it's brown flush it down. 

Why would you do that to Paul Brown? Shocked

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:43 PM)Vambo Wrote: Looks like Baker CRUSHED your HOPES! Hilarious

Yeah, that 38.9 rating was amaaaaaaaaazeballs!  

The only thing Baker crushed was the idea that he's an NFL quality starting QB. Thirty eight point nine against the Bengals??! lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:43 PM)Vambo Wrote: Looks like Baker CRUSHED your HOPES! Hilarious

You watched the game today, right? 

You realize the Browns won in spite of Baker, right?
Reply/Quote
As predicted, Baker administered another ass whopping on the hapless Bungals.

[Image: jp1jhle15q0wy796g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(12-09-2019, 06:25 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: As predicted, Refs administered another ass whopping on the hapless Bungals.

Thought i'd fix that for you. Your Welcome. ThumbsUp
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone else think the fat guy in those Progressive commercials looks like Mayfield? Look at them side by side sometime.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 06:25 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: As predicted, Baker administered another ass whopping on the hapless Bungals.

Bad trolling is bad. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 10:39 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You watched the game today, right? 

You realize the Browns won in spite of Baker, right?

He's a poor man's Andy Dalton...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 06:25 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: As predicted, Baker administered another ass whopping on the hapless Bungals.

If I had to rate this post from 0 to 158.3, I'd say it's a 38.9.
Reply/Quote

It must suck to be a Browns fan who is stuck for the next five years with a loud mouth punk version of Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
You guys need to understand. bunker mayfly is his own worst enemy. Hell he's even worse than trent dickfer!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 11:08 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: It must suck to be a Browns fan who is stuck for the next five years with a loud mouth punk version of Andy Dalton.

Or just a Bengals fan anytime...

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 01:53 AM)Vambo Wrote: Or just a Bengals fan anytime...

We had low expectations coming in to this year while all the Browns fans were crowning about going to the Super Bowl. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! don't worry you may make it to the playoffs some day. What have you guys had like forty first rounders in the last ten years. All that hope, all those expectations and year in and year out the laughing stock of the NFL.
Reply/Quote