Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy the monster is comg for Baker the Beast
The Bengals are on a winning streak and coming for the Browns. The Browns fans aren't crowing about the Super Bowl anymore but we will see you Sunday in the first installment of the Stupid Bowl. The Bengals will be doing their best to not get the #1 pick while the Browns try not to return to being the Clowns. This is going to be a good one!!!!
Reply/Quote
I knew that the Bengals would be instantly better with Dalton. IDK if it's enough to beat the Browns though. The Browns are odd. So much talent, so little results. Probably one of the most underachieving teams in recent history. If they play like they are capable with what they have, they could roll the Bengals pretty hard. But odds are, they'll screw it up somehow and it will be a good game.
Reply/Quote
Will be driving back from Illinois during the game. Hoping for a strong clear signal from WLW cause I don’t want to miss this. I don’t expect a win, but definitely possible since the browns care more about trash talking then actually winning.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 08:48 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Will be driving back from Illinois during the game. Hoping for a strong clear signal from WLW cause I don’t want to miss this. I don’t expect a win, but definitely possible since the browns care more about trash talking then actually winning.

I was just on my way back from Illinois on Sunday. Signal sucked until I got further into Kentucky (for 1530 AM). I believe it was 910 AM that gave me a halfway decent signal coming from Illinois.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 10:29 AM)Takedown Wrote: I was just on my way back from Illinois on Sunday. Signal sucked until I got further into Kentucky (for 1530 AM). I believe it was 910 AM that gave me a halfway decent signal coming from Illinois.

Good info, thanks. Coming from Chicago area to northern Richmond area so hopefully it works. If all else fails, I might have to get me a limited trial for XM again like I did last time.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 12:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good info, thanks. Coming from Chicago area to northern Richmond area so hopefully it works. If all else fails, I might have to get me a limited trial for XM again like I did last time.  Cool

My XM free trial was nice while it lasted. Good luck!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 08:39 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I knew that the Bengals would be instantly better with Dalton. IDK if it's enough to beat the Browns though. The Browns are odd. So much talent, so little results. Probably one of the most underachieving teams in recent history. If they play like they are capable with what they have, they could roll the Bengals pretty hard. But odds are, they'll screw it up somehow and it will be a good game.

The Browns are more overrated than they are underachieving.

And their fans suck more than you guys.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dalton's MVP run is real
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 08:39 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I knew that the Bengals would be instantly better with Dalton. IDK if it's enough to beat the Browns though. The Browns are odd. So much talent, so little results. Probably one of the most underachieving teams in recent history. If they play like they are capable with what they have, they could roll the Bengals pretty hard. But odds are, they'll screw it up somehow and it will be a good game.

they kept the wrong guy imo….  But not sure what the press storm would have been with greg williams
Reply/Quote
Where is that BakingtheYeast guy? Or whatever his name was. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 02:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where is that BakingtheYeast guy? Or whatever his name was. 

I believe he has a bad yeast infection. I can't believe he crowed about his team  for months and now just hides in the weeds waiting for the Brown stains to do something he can brag about. Hey dude got your super bowl tickets yet. I guess it takes a special kind of dummy to crow about a team that has won 12 games in almost four years.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 02:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where is that BakingtheYeast guy? Or whatever his name was. 

[Image: ddi8catselbvusy4g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 05:02 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I believe he has a bad yeast infection. I can't believe he crowed about his team  for months and now just hides in the weeds waiting for the Brown stains to do something he can brag about. Hey dude got your super bowl tickets yet. I guess it takes a special kind of dummy to crow about a team that has won 12 games in almost four years.

To quote your daddy Poopsie, record smack doesn't mean anything.

[Image: n1lwm87h2ojr0s86g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: vb2531ibdn113pc6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote

(12-06-2019, 07:04 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: ddi8catselbvusy4g.jpg]

Mystery solved. He was on the toilet. 

Stop making yourself look bad, balls.  He’s not the one who should be embarrassed by your inability to interpret language figuratively.  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 07:15 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: To quote your daddy Poopsie, record smack doesn't mean anything.

LOOK HE CAME OUT OF THE WEEDS AND THE CLOSET!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 07:15 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: To quote your daddy Poopsie, record smack doesn't mean anything.

You've posted this pic many times on your ballsofsteel account. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 07:31 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Mystery solved. He was on the toilet. 

Stop making yourself look bad, balls.  He’s not the one who should be embarrassed by your inability to interpret language figuratively.  

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 08:48 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Will be driving back from Illinois during the game. Hoping for a strong clear signal from WLW cause I don’t want to miss this. I don’t expect a win, but definitely possible since the browns care more about trash talking then actually winning.

I can get WLW all the way in western Virginia so theres a good shot.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We need to play the skits Baker did with Cooper manning when it was bakers ROOKIE year.

(Cooper shows a picture of a tiger)

Baker says "I own one of those, only twice a year though" cocky f*** ..I hope we break HIM.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote