Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement should be coming soon
(02-04-2019, 02:47 PM)McC Wrote: Well, that one guy up in Cleveland comes to mind.  And nobody ever accused Ben of being classy.  That's two right in our own division.

Jameis Winston 
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 02:48 PM)Goncrazzy Wrote: Jameis Winston 

Yep.  Classy guys don't grope a lot of Uber drivers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 02:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

(02-04-2019, 02:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Thanks Holic, exciting times. Cannot wait to hear who all the other coaches are especially the DC...
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 02:47 PM)McC Wrote: Well, that one guy up in Cleveland comes to mind.  And nobody ever accused Ben of being classy.  That's two right in our own division.

Everyone has their own unique opinion on what is classy.

For instance, Ben could take a massive s*** in a Pittsburgh bathroom stall, use air freshener and certain local residents would consider that a classy act.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 02:54 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Everyone has their own unique opinion on what is classy.

For instance, Ben could take a massive s*** in a Pittsburgh bathroom stall, use air freshener and certain local residents would consider that a classy act.

If one has no class, it makes recognizing class a whole lot harder.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Happy Zac Taylor is finally in town. I wonder if Brian Callahan is already in Cincy since he wasnt with the Raiders staff at the Senior Bowl
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 02:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Wait a minute, does that mean ZT is gonna be our new HC????  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Official:

https://www.bengals.com/news/zac-taylor-named-10th-bengals-head-coach

Welcome aboard, Zac Taylor.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 03:59 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Official:

https://www.bengals.com/news/zac-taylor-named-10th-bengals-head-coach

Welcome aboard, Zac Taylor.

Awesome. We needed a fresh face around here so bad. Was wanting this guy or Bienemy and kept going back and forth on which one i liked best but Taylor must of just knocked the interview out of the park with his great communication. Sounds like he loves to stay ahead of the game and be creative which is something Marv was severely lacking.

Loving the hire, will have to give him some time though cause this is a big jump from QB coach to Head Coach.
Reply/Quote
Ready to get his thing started. 
  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 04:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Awesome. We needed a fresh face around here so bad. Was wanting this guy or Bienemy and kept going back and forth on which one i liked best but Taylor must of just knocked the interview out of the park with his great communication. Sounds like he loves to stay ahead of the game and be creative which is something Marv was severely lacking.

Loving the hire, will have to give him some time though cause this is a big jump from QB coach to Head Coach.

I expect wins , worst to first if we could win 6 games this year with all the injuries etc we can flip that to 10 wins 
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 06:19 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I expect wins , worst to first if we could win 6 games this year with all the injuries etc we can flip that to 10 wins 

Translation--I don't like the hire and I am gonna dog this ***** guy every chance I get.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 06:26 PM)McC Wrote: Translation--I don't like the hire and I am gonna dog this ***** guy every chance I get.

In another thread you just accused me of hating Taylor and wanting him to lose because I was talking about Marvin Lewis not being a bad coach.

Now you are accusing a guy of hating Taylor because he says the team has some talent on the roster.

Why you trying to start fights with people who are not talking bad about Taylor?  Why so hyper sensitive?

You really need to lighten up with making baseless accusations about other members.  Personal attacks can get you in trouble.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 06:19 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I expect wins , worst to first if we could win 6 games this year with all the injuries etc we can flip that to 10 wins 

Definately could happen if he picks a good DC and LB coach...
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 06:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In another thread you just accused me of hating Taylor and wanting him to lose because I was talking about Marvin Lewis not being a bad coach.

Now you are accusing a guy of hating Taylor because he says the team has some talent on the roster.

Why you trying to start fights with people who are not talking bad about Taylor?  Why so hyper sensitive?

You really need to lighten up with making baseless accusations about other members.  Personal attacks can get you in trouble.

It's not my fault you lack the ability to read between the lines.  I do not lack that ability.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 02:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: But they never really seem prepared during their 4pm announcements.... it's like they announce better when they announce at 1PM, and come out flat at 4....

Tiger Hilarious Hilarious I see what you did there...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 06:26 PM)McC Wrote: Translation--I don't like the hire and I am gonna dog this ***** guy every chance I get.

Totally out of context.. my point I have made is we won 6 games this year with the injuries we had plus if we believe Marvin was holding us back, a core talent we have skilled positions plus the parity in this league is crazy I expect winning, I would hope you expect the same from our new coach.  Now if we have injuries like last year or a mass exit of our best players over the next year or so, I will understand struggles but if we fill some holes in offseason, stay healthy than I expect Taylor to have a winning season and take us into the playoffs..
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 06:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Definately could happen if he picks a good DC and LB coach...

that would be very helpful but also a good draft, couple FA pickups till fill holes and as has been well documented in the NFL.. stay healthy and most teams with a experienced/solid QB and some good skilled positions can make a run to playoffs... 
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 09:49 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Totally out of context.. my point I have made is we won 6 games this year with the injuries we had plus if we believe Marvin was holding us back, a core talent we have skilled positions plus the parity in this league is crazy I expect winning, I would hope you expect the same from our new coach.  Now if we have injuries like last year or a mass exit of our best players over the next year or so, I will understand struggles but if we fill some holes in offseason, stay healthy than I expect Taylor to have a winning season and take us into the playoffs..

I think so too honestly, so many times coaching was the problem last season and for many years. With new coaches to go along with these players that are talented enough to win games even with poor coaching we should be much better THIS year. I just don't think we will win something crazy like 12 wins in Taylor's first year, but yah never know, especially if we have Del Rio bringing our Defense back to life.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 09:52 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: that would be very helpful but also a good draft, couple FA pickups till fill holes and as has been well documented in the NFL.. stay healthy and most teams with a experienced/solid QB and some good skilled positions can make a run to playoffs... 

And we might win once we get there, 0-7 speaks for itself. Nothing against Marv in the regular season but that record just does.

A new HC that can adjust in games is what you need to win in the Playoffs.

If we do get into the Playoffs in Taylor's first season he should be starting to get in the zone HC wise by that time.

Getting a feel for the job.
Reply/Quote