Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another AFC North team signs a huge name
Ravens get Earl Thomas.....yay!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
People celebrating for other teams should be removed from this forum.

This is supposed to be for Bengal fans.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 01:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: Ravens get Earl Thomas.....yay!!!!!!

doesn't really come close to recovering the loss of mosely though
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 01:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: doesn't really come close to recovering the loss of mosely though

It does not matter when you have the mindset that every move made by every team (no matter how ridiculous) is a reason to shit on the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
IF I was a team going to spend big money, it wouldn't be on a safety in the modern NFL.

They may have improved their team slightly, but their make or break will be if Jackson develops into an actual passer.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 01:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: People celebrating for other teams should be removed from this forum.

This is supposed to be for Bengal fans.

Good lord. Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Chill.
Reply/Quote
He's about to be 30. He hasn't played a full season since '15. He's coming off a broken leg. He was only looking for a two year deal.

In 4 games last year, he had more picks than all our CB'a combined and 5 passes defensed.

He is getting 55 mil, 32 guaranteed, which is more than he was even looking for on a two year deal.

Is he still THE Earl Thomas? Is this a bit of a freakout move by the Ratbirds?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I’m not advocating for splashing on Day 1 with big names but the Browns and Ravens got a hell of a lot better yesterday and today. We’ll most likely be fighting with the Steelers on who can be the worst in the AFCN. There’s been players out there who are remarkably better then what we’ve retained that could have been had for less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Said it elsewhere, but I bet the best safety in the AFC North next season is already right here in Cincinnati...
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 03:45 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote:  There’s been players out there who are remarkably better then what we’ve retained that could have been had for less.

Maybe.  Maybe not.

This reminds me of the draft threads were people claim we could have gotten the same player a round later.  The fact is that we don't know how much these Bengals players could have gotten from other teams anymore than we know how other teams have players ranked in the draft.

I am not happy with the Hart deal, but it is not like we broke the bank on him.
Reply/Quote
I think it's a good Raven like move. They love their free agent vets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote