Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Arse Whoopin
(12-03-2018, 01:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Driskel-fever was brief.

Yeah.  He really blew it.  He squandered all that magnificent blocking, awesome play calling, the tight and disciplined play of his line and all those open receivers.  What QB needs more than the length of a sneeze to succeed?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:38 PM)McC Wrote: Yeah.  He really blew it.  He squandered all that magnificent blocking, awesome play calling, the tight and disciplined play of his line and all those open receivers.  What QB needs more than the length of a sneeze to succeed?

There in lies the problem. We could draft a QB 1st overall and he'll fail until the line improves. It's a tough situation to recover from.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Don't worry man. No team could win with all these injuries. We'll get some guys back and 2019 will be the mythical "year".

Buy your season tickets now, while they last! [Image: denny_smilie.gif]

There's no even a shadow of doubt in my mind, none, zilch, zero ! 

Marvin Lewis is going to morph into a modern, never let up, keep your foot on the gas HC. They'll fire Lazor and Hue will take over at OC and just set the NFL on fire with all his innovation. Marvin will find a DC somewhere from among his old buddies and it's gonna be on.

Mike Brown will break out the piggy bank and spring for a couple used up has beens just off knee surgery in free agency and they're gonna be ballin. They'll find a couple 15 year vet LBers off the scrap heap who will turn it around for us. We'll draft a WR and CB in the 1st two rounds and all our problems will be solved.

The 2019 Bengals are finally gonna do it   :andy:  Happy Dancing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 10:00 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think this game put the idea of Driskell being our savior to bed, yea?

Not that anyone really truly believed that he would be anyway...
I don't know.  he had little time all day.   Our line looked like cheese cloth for pass protection.  Von and crew were eating all day long
Reply/Quote
Driskell was never the savior.

Just fan desperation.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: There's no even a shadow of doubt in my mind, none, zilch, zero ! 

Marvin Lewis is going to morph into a modern, never let up, keep your foot on the gas HC. They'll fire Lazor and Hue will take over at OC and just set the NFL on fire with all his innovation. Marvin will find a DC somewhere from among his old buddies and it's gonna be on.

Mike Brown will break out the piggy bank and spring for a couple used up has beens just off knee surgery in free agency and they're gonna be ballin. They'll find a couple 15 year vet LBers off the scrap heap who will turn it around for us. We'll draft a WR and CB in the 1st two rounds and all our problems will be solved.

The 2019 Bengals are finally gonna do it   :andy:  Happy Dancing

That's the spirit!  Who Dey

[Image: giphy.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote