Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Gordon heading to rehab
Josh Gordon is heading to inpatient rehab.

Hope he does better than his buddy Johnny Football

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Something tells me it's all gonna click this time. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Wasn't Amy Winehouse also in rehab??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wasn't Amy Winehouse also in rehab??

She said no no no. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Option A - Play for the Browns
Option B - Go to rehab

Damn... That is a new level of low for the Browns.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 01:31 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Option A - Play for the Browns
Option B - Go to rehab

Damn... That is a new level of low for the Browns.

Don't tell that to Vambo. Browns won championships back in the 1800s, man!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You'll recall that, shortly before his original application for reinstatement date, news broke of another positive test. If it turned out to be true, he would have been facing a lifetime ban. But the league instead told him he couldn't apply until later in the summer so we can monitor you, and you'll serve additional games upon reinstatement but be allowed to stay with the team for the support structure.

This most recent event confirms, to me, the validity of that positive test story, and that the league was willing to bypass the lifetime ban because they felt his play deemed him too important to the bottom line of the Browns to banish him. If they REALLY want to help future players, they need to do what was agreed upon in the CBA and kick him out. Only when players see that no player is too good to avoid the punishments will young players really start to take it to heart.
Reply/Quote
I can't imagine how many tens of millions of dollars he has lost.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Now hes been released by the Browns.. so after rehab is over give us a call Gordon... you across from AJ would be fun to watch....
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 05:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Now hes been released by the Browns.. so after rehab is over   give us a call Gordon...  you across from AJ  would be fun to watch....

Hell yeah.  I'd take a chance.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The guy could have been one of the all time greats, HOF. Imagine the numbers if he had played a year with the patriots or Green bay.

If he really popped hot again then I think the problem is just too big manage.
Reply/Quote