Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOW What do the Steelers have in common with bicycle salesman?
They got thoroughly embarassed and can't even locate the Ketchup Nose.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:47 PM)Gwillednt Wrote: They got thoroughly embarassed and can't even locate the Ketchup Nose.

Ahhhhhhhhh. NOW i get it! ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I know right? it's like zing mixed with a BADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 11:01 PM)Gwillednt Wrote: I know right? it's like zing mixed with a BADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ugh.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Bazinga!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:47 PM)Gwillednt Wrote: They got thoroughly embarassed and can't even locate the Ketchup Nose.

Hi. What do you and Nancy Reagan have in common?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 06:54 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. What do you and Nancy Reagan have in common?

They both have butt pubes?

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 06:54 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. What do you and Nancy Reagan have in common?

You're a *****?
Reply/Quote
I didn't know being exceptionally bad at smack is a ban-able offense. The question remains - can Bengalholic ban himself?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 10:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I didn't know being exceptionally bad at smack is a ban-able offense. The question remains - can Bengalholic ban himself?

Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 01:41 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Big Grin

*gets accused of weak smack*
[Image: avatar_1.jpg?dateline=1472947411]
*posts another Youtube video and resorts to Brownsboard.com admin smack tactics*
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 01:55 PM)6andcounting Wrote: *gets accused of weak smack*
[Image: avatar_1.jpg?dateline=1472947411]
*posts another Youtube video and resorts to Brownsboard.com admin smack tactics*

Your 'smack skills' are very much on par with Roger Goodell's 'integrity' - completely nonexistent.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 03:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: You're 'smack skills' are very much on par with Roger Goodell's 'integrity' - completely nonexistent.

[Image: giphy.gif]

You spent 60 minutes coming up with that? And none of that time was spent on proof reading.

Get back to Jungle Noise. I heard they need another thread about blaming the refs stickied for last weeks game as well.

Jungle Noise is still paying for the wall between them and Smack Talk, and now we're making it 10 feet taller.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 03:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You spent 60 minutes coming up with that? And none of that time was spent on proof reading.

Get back to Jungle Noise. I heard they need another thread about blaming the refs stickied for last weeks game as well.

Jungle Noise is still paying for the wall between them and Smack Talk, and now we're making it 10 feet taller.

I would give you an A for effort...but does regurgitated smack really count as effort?  Jerry
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 03:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I would give you an A for effort...but does regurgitated smack really count as effort?  Jerry

To be fair, I must admit it took next to no effort to bait you all the way down from Jungle Noise. Smirk

There's probably just one other person here I can bait easier than you. And now that I've said that.....
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 03:40 PM)6andcounting Wrote: To be fair, I must admit it took next to no effort to bait you all the way down from Jungle Noise. Smirk

There's probably just one other person here I can bait easier than you. And now that I've said that.....

'All the way down from Jungle Noise'?  Nervous

It's not like I had to put my pants on, fill the car up with gas, and get GPS coordinates to get here. LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 03:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 'All the way down from Jungle Noise'?  Nervous

It's not like I had to put my pants on, fill the car up with gas, and get GPS coordinates to get here. LOL

Hence why we need that wall
Reply/Quote