Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another NFL pass may have hit a wire causing an incompletion
(12-06-2017, 03:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: A top ten QB would have better cable awareness. Yet another reason we'll never win with Andy.

Hilarious Good one Shake. Yeah, he should of been aware of that cable no doubt.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 12:54 PM)Synric Wrote: They have one at the University of Cincinnati they use regularly. I'm sure Mike Brown was a big contributor to that and alot of football programs in the area along with Ignition.

Before anyone says anything about the facility being at the college look at thr Steelers indoor facility. It has the Steelers logo but it's apart of the Pittsburgh University's sports program. They hold classes there as well as practice.

The indoor facility has never been one of my gripes. Just having fun with the topic of Andy being a habitual TV camera wire hitter.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 03:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: A top ten QB would have better cable awareness. Yet another reason we'll never win with Andy.

We know this is true because we rarely see top ten QB passes hit the guide wires.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 06:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: We know this is true because we rarely see top ten QB passes hit the guide wires.

True, true. Heck, I never see top 10 QBs throw incompletions or INT's, either. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 11:41 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: True, true. Heck, I never see top 10 QBs throw incompletions or INT's, either. 

Real top level QB's don't need an O-line or running game. Hell they don't even need a defense ! It's a one man show

LMAO LMAO LMAO
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote