Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another No Call
Obvious hands to face AND facemask call on the sack of Dalton.

How many of these no calls do the Bengals have to endure before SOMEBODY says something to the refs?

Also Lap pointed out a few different times how Og was getting bull rushed and abused. Dalton still has no time to throw MOST of the time.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 05:48 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Obvious hands to face AND facemask call on the sack of Dalton.

How many of these no calls do the Bengals have to endure before SOMEBODY says something to the refs?

Also Lap pointed out a few different times how Og was getting bull rushed and abused. Dalton still has no time to throw MOST of the time.

Yes, it's becoming exhausting seeing these blatant calls go unnoticed.

I did see something interesting today.  After an incomplete pass in the chargers falcons game, Rivers and the head coach spent a long time talking to an official about how they believed it was holding.  I saw the replay and it was barely anything compared to what we deal with on no calls, but I guarantee this helps there cause.

Simple reason.  People in general do not like to be hassled.  If you complain enough, people will generally start to see things your way or at least look into more in order to not get yelled at as much.  This s true in all walks of life.  

In short, we need to actually complain on the field in order for anything to happen.  If we continue to take it, it will continue to happen.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 06:52 PM)kakashi01 Wrote: Yes, it's becoming exhausting seeing these blatant calls go unnoticed.

I did see something interesting today.  After an incomplete pass in the chargers falcons game, Rivers and the head coach spent a long time talking to an official about how they believed it was holding.  I saw the replay and it was barely anything compared to what we deal with on no calls, but I guarantee this helps there cause.

Simple reason.  People in general do not like to be hassled.  If you complain enough, people will generally start to see things your way or at least look into more in order to not get yelled at as much.  This s true in all walks of life.  

In short, we need to actually complain on the field in order for anything to happen.  If we continue to take it, it will continue to happen.

Thank you sir may i have another.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 05:48 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Obvious hands to face AND facemask call on the sack of Dalton.

Nothing new there. We'll need to load up on tackles in the next draft. Hopefully the team will do a better job scouting the 2017 draft than they did the 2015 draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 06:52 PM)kakashi01 Wrote: Yes, it's becoming exhausting seeing these blatant calls go unnoticed.

This is true.
Reply/Quote

It's the ole squeaky wheel getting the grease syndrome k01.
Reply/Quote

People in an authority role do not generally take well to their competence being questioned. Officials are in a position of authority, and arguing about calls insinuates that you believe they are incompetent.  They are more likely to really give you something to complain about than just fold to your way of thinking.  Coaches and players have no power to effectively complain anymore, because Goodell and Blandino will cover for any bs they call.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

How about the personal foul, roughing the kicker on the punt where he didn't even touch the guy? This crap gets really old. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 11:37 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: How about the personal foul, roughing the kicker on the punt where he didn't even touch the guy? This crap gets really old. 

The rusher's foot hooked the punter's foot as he slid by and the punter was still in the air.  The bigger question is why are we trying to block a punt with a two touchdown lead?
Reply/Quote