Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Pacman Story With My Brother!
(05-15-2017, 12:49 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I noticed that too.  WTH?  Shenanigans must have been a foot. 

I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says "Shenanigans."

[Image: 8kpV9.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 12:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think most of his problems seem to stem from alcohol....

His problems stem from his temper and attitude. Alcohol may lower his inhibitions and make him feel less restrained, but he's had plenty of outbursts and incidents without alcohol involved.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 11:42 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Cool Brad....hope they have a good time.

OT a bit.....DAMN! It musta got rough up in here over Mother's Day weekend!  Three suspended users in this thread alone! Shocked
Mess with the bull, you get the horns!
(05-15-2017, 11:46 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I've seen most of these guys golf on this list and would be making some side bets, if I were your brother!! He could come home loaded!!! Very cool Brad!
My brother is a BIG gambler and used to be a scratch golfer pre-kids, so I'm thinking it could be a BIG day for him!

He might intentionally limit the amount he wins so he doesn't piss anyone off!
(05-15-2017, 12:56 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Agreed.

I think he has anger issues and combining that with alcohol isn't a good mix.
That seems about right.
Reply/Quote
Wait..this was yesterday. We still haven't had a new Adam Jones thread started today. 
Something's wrong. It's the end of the world as we know it. It's THE END TIMES!   Nervous
Maybe one of you bible guys can clarify that for us. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 11:42 AM)Wyche Wrote: Cool Brad....hope they have a good time.

OT a bit.....DAMN! It musta got rough up in here over Mother's Day weekend!  Three suspended users in this thread alone! Shocked

afraid to even comment in here...   Someone swinging the ban hammer around
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 11:42 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Cool Brad....hope they have a good time.

Good lord! I didn't notice till you mentioned it. Did Trump get up in here or something? I swear I'm a legal boards poster. I've got papers!

On another note: Shenanigans!

Edit: Good luck to your brother Brad!

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 05:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: afraid to even comment in here...   Someone swinging the ban hammer around

You're safe. This isn't the thread where the hammerin' commenced. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 05:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good lord! I didn't notice till you mentioned it. Did Trump get up in here or something? I swear I'm a legal boards poster. I've got papers!

On another note: Shenanigans!

Edit: Good luck to your brother Brad!

[Image: b0c927d62d510467059cf609c55b40b2_super-t...40-352.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 11:42 AM)Wyche Wrote: Cool Brad....hope they have a good time.

Three?  I have only seen that Fred is pink again.  Then again, I have just started my morning navigation.  
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 05:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: afraid to even comment in here...   Someone swinging the ban hammer around

I don't know why the expression "ban hammer" always makes me laugh, but it does.  
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2017, 06:06 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't know why the expression "ban hammer" always makes me laugh, but it does.  

Does it make you think of Thor? LOL

[Image: banhammer-thor-by-the-banhammer-of-thor.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2017, 12:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Does it make you think of Thor? LOL

[Image: banhammer-thor-by-the-banhammer-of-thor.jpg]

Not exactly, but that is pretty funny too.

It was like the first time a kid on our swim team was explaining the concept of "de-friending" someone on facebook (as I wasn't on it at the time).  I thought it was so funny that I wanted to create a facebook account, and add friends just so I could "de-friend" them. 
Reply/Quote
Wow, those are some big names. Fun times for your bro Brad. Cool stuff! Rock On
Reply/Quote