Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Another Question For Biden People
In his appearance trying to justify the debacle he initiated, he said “we a will hunt you down and make you pay.”

But he’s evacuating, right?

How will he hunt them down and make them pay if we’re not there?

One of his supporters- Pat, Fred, etc- feel free to answer because I’m confused.
Reply/Quote
That is a ridiculous statement. I mean, it's not like we have drones that can deliver military payloads or anything without a single boot on the ground.

Still waiting on reality to catch up to science fiction I'm afraid.
Reply/Quote
I’m sure the next Biden thread will be better. Can’t wait.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 12:47 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I’m sure the next Biden thread will be better.  Can’t wait.

Well, you probably won't have to wait too long.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 10:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That is a ridiculous statement. I mean, it's not like we have drones that can deliver military payloads or anything without a single boot on the ground.

Still waiting on reality to catch up to science fiction I'm afraid.
If it were that easy, wouldn't we have just been doing that up til now instead of having troops even leave the base?

Confused
(08-31-2021, 12:47 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I’m sure the next Biden thread will be better.  Can’t wait.

You took the time to read it and post this dumb reply but have no answer.  
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 10:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If it were that easy, wouldn't we have just been doing that up til now instead of having troops even leave the base?

Confused

Because there are different tactics involved when you're an occupying force as opposed to hitting strategic targets from afar.

It's a big reason why we didn't have boots on the ground at Nagasaki on August 9th, 1945 - you don't need them when you're leveling an area (that and you know, the atrocities we committed that morning).
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 10:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You took the time to read it and post this dumb reply but have no answer.  

Incorrect conjunction. Try again.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 10:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In his appearance trying to justify the debacle he initiated, he said “we a will hunt you down and make you pay.”

One of his supporters- Pat, Fred, etc- feel free to answer because I’m confused.

He didn't initiate the withdrawal, but to answer your question, the military uses drones a lot. On average, we carry out hundreds of drone strikes a year. So that's how. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 07:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He didn't initiate the withdrawal, but to answer your question, the military uses drones a lot. On average, we carry out hundreds of drone strikes a year. So that's how. 

So we couldn't find these militants in twenty years of occupation, but we'll take them out with drones without a problem?

Hmm

And he DID initiate the COMPLETE withdrawal and everything that came with that.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 07:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So we couldn't find these militants in twenty years of occupation, but we'll take them out with drones without a problem?

Hmm

And he DID initiate the COMPLETE withdrawal and everything that came with that.

We've been blowing the hell out of them for 20 years. Finding them isn't an issue. Stopping them from recruiting replacements is. You can't blow up an ideology. 

I don't know many people who describe finishing the last 20% of something that someone else started as "initiating" the completion, but ok. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 07:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We've been blowing the hell out of them for 20 years. Finding them isn't an issue. Stopping them from recruiting replacements is. You can't blow up an ideology. 

I don't know many people who describe finishing the last 20% of something that someone else started as "initiating" the completion, but ok. 

When things are going wrong, good leaders adapt plans to make changes.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 11:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When things are going wrong, good leaders adapt plans to make changes.

Dementia?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 11:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When things are going wrong, good leaders adapt plans to make changes.

Well, that explains a lot.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 10:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In his appearance trying to justify the debacle he initiated, he said “we a will hunt you down and make you pay.”

Hopefully you got your answer with the retaliatory strikes.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-drone-strike-targeting-isis-afghanistan-kills-10-civilians-n1278062

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 01:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hopefully you got your answer with the retaliatory strikes.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-drone-strike-targeting-isis-afghanistan-kills-10-civilians-n1278062

****'s sake.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 01:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hopefully you got your answer with the retaliatory strikes.

He killed innocent civilians that were waiting for evacuation. Were you trying to strengthen my argument, did you just read the headline and not the article, or did you think I wouldn’t actually read the article?
Reply/Quote

We haven’t had a good leader ever since we got over there, then. We have bombed the absolute shit out of Afghanistan for years. Every president has done it. I just wish we would have left sooner. The bombing started tailing off at the end of Obama and then Trump ramped it back up, dropping over 14,000 bombs between 2018 and 2019.

I genuinely think the adaptation should have been to just pack up and leave much earlier.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 02:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He killed innocent civilians that were waiting for evacuation. Were you trying to strengthen my argument, did you just read the headline and not the article, or did you think I wouldn’t actually read the article?

Civilians are always casualties of war. It comes with the territory. Are you attacking our brave military men/women who did this? 

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 02:08 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: We haven’t had a good leader ever since we got over there, then. We have bombed the absolute shit out of Afghanistan for years. Every president has done it. I just wish we would have left sooner. The bombing started tailing off at the end of Obama and then Trump ramped it back up, dropping over 14,000 bombs between 2018 and 2019.

I genuinely think the adaptation should have been to just pack up and leave much earlier.

Everyone applauded Trump when he signed the withdrawal, sure we criticized him for the part of the deal that turned Afghanistan over to the Taliban, but we were leaving and it was his promise. Trump supporters have taken his best and most bipartisan approved policy and snatched the policy win from him. 

It's why over 90% of Americans STILL approve of the withdrawal. Media wants us back at war, but they are desperate for ratings and that is all they care about. 

We were there long enough. Politics aside leaving now, or a month from now, or a year from now wasn't going to matter. 

Reply/Quote
And as far as the Americans left behind.... They had over a year to leave. When Trump was bragging about this withdrawal deal all through 2019-2020 and set the date, why did they stay so long? They going to wait to 4 months past the deadline and STILL be there? It's not polite to say, but that is on them.

Reply/Quote