Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Steelers Stat Thread
(11-30-2017, 07:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: That would be the one!

It is.....so tired of the same ol same ol.....and now Jimbo is leaving Tallahassee.....my football world is doo doo right now.....lol. LMAO

Please tell me you don't root for the Columbus Blue Jackets!!! Lol Tongue
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 10:08 AM)Wyche Wrote: While agreeing in some regard about biased officiating, you'd likely get more traction out of this if we weren't talking about Mike Brown.....lets take a look at some of his stats....

Not a stat, but told everyone Sam Wyche resigned when the reality was, he fired him.  This was his first act as "GM".

7 winning seasons in 26 years

around a .418 winning % (actually dramatically improved under Merv, or it's probably in the 30s)

In 2008, the Bengals set a record for the most games needed under one specific owner to attain 100 wins (288).

In 2010, the team set a record for the fewest games needed to lose 200 (both considering and not considering playoffs) under one specific owner (314).

It is the only team with three nine-game-or-more losing streaks during his tenure.

Also holds six of the twenty-five 0-6 starts (24%)

Four of the thirteen 0-8 starts (31%) 

Bengals have gone winless in October nine different times in twenty-two years under five different head coaches

0-7 in playoffs

The second lowest winning % in a decade in all of professional sports history. (were #1 until Detroit went 0-16 in their abyss)

Shocked

His winning percentage was 28% prior to Marvin.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
That is some depressing shit. Ugh. Sick

If we just beat this team down once i would feel so much better but it will never happen with Marv here.

I know MB is the main problem, but that is not going to change unless he steps aside and lets Katie do her own thing.

New coach, retired MB and we should see a big turnaround. We were 21-20 against the Steelers with Paul.

Hopefully the brains just skipped a generation.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 07:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: All-time stats for Marvin Lewis against the Steelers (regular season):

8-21 (.276) record
Wait, what?! Is this true? Why have I never heard this before?!
Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
A stat I forgot to list was scoring by halves:

1st half: 267 points (9.2 per game) - 377 points allowed (13.0 per game)
2nd half: 224 points (7.7 per game) - 325 points allowed (11.2 per game)

We're outscored in both halves, so not much to take away from that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 11:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: A stat I forgot to list was scoring by halves:

1st half: 267 points (9.2 per game) - 377 points allowed (13.0 per game)
2nd half: 224 points (7.7 per game) - 325 points allowed (11.2 per game)

We're outscored in both halves, so not much to take away from that.

This hurts my ass reading. Sheesh.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote