Poll: Will Marvin Lewis Finally Leave As Head Coach?
Yes- This was the last straw
No- He Will Be Back Next Season
E-X-T-E-N-S-I-O-N!!!!!!!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Year, Another Emotional Hangover
for the past 5 years we've all had to receive the pleasure of watching "Marvin Lewis' " Bengals completely breakdown and lose in an embarrassing fashion. Well this year took the cake. One thing you do have to give Lewis credit for, he knows how to top one loss from the previous loss.

I felt like I was drunk this morning from being so angry last night watching this team FIND a way to lose last night after fighting back to take the lead. Ive never seen anything like it in a playoff game before. Giving the opposing team 30 yards to win. Im still pissed beyond words (And I knew they would lose with Lewis coaching as you know from my posts leading up to this game, but it still doesn't help one bit expecting a loss)

Heres my question, does this performance finally drive Marvin out of Cincy? Every other loss seems to have had an excuse, but this time its evident that this losing factor stems from him.

What do you think? Will Mike let him go?

*Remember not should he go but WILL he go*
Reply/Quote
If I'm Mike Brown I'm playing it close to the vest. Marvin is the definition of a mediocre, textbook NFL coach in terms of in game decisions. In any circumstance you can expect him to do exactly what conventional wisdom says he should do. He has no touch of genius in him, which you need eventually to get over the hump.

On the other hand, his ability to identify, develop, and keep talent is second to none. He's better than most of the guys out there. I think the Bengals don't extend him. I think they need to make a short list of dream candidates. Send feelers out to them. They all decline? Keep Marvin. One of them bites? Then it's time to make the upgrade.
Reply/Quote
Death, Taxes & Marvin

[Image: eggs_zpsme7lywor.png]
Reply/Quote