Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another eye witness testifies under Oath Biden is the brand
I know Pally and others think there is no evidence Joe Biden was involved in his family business. Tony Bobulinski testified under oath to Congress Jie Biden was "the big guy", was the brand and what the Biden family was selling to China and others. He testified exact place, time and details of meeting he had with Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and others to seal the deal with the Chinese energy company. He verified what others have said including the 2 whistle blowers.

He also provided evidence of the amount of money paid to the Biden family. Would someone risk perjury charges and going to prison?

It appears Joe Biden will be impeached in 2024, possibly on multiple fronts. Next up next week is an interview with Jim Biden and then the following week with Hunter Biden. It appears they are close to rapping up the investigation, then determine if Joe Biden should be impeached.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Bobulinski can provide some not yet discovered details that will allow investigators to finally connect the dots, once and for all?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They got him.  This time.  For sure.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2024, 02:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: They got him.  This time.  For sure.   Mellow

Biden is innocent until proven guilty, but I do see an impeachment trial coming so everyone can see the evidence presented for and against Joe Biden possibly using influence to pad his family's pocketbook.

I am sure you thought the 2 Trump impeachment's were 100% legit.  Sarcasm

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2024, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Biden is innocent until proven guilty, but I do see an impeachment trial coming so everyone can see the evidence presented for and against Joe Biden possibly using influence to pad his family's pocketbook.

I am sure you thought the 2 Trump impeachment's were 100% legit.  Sarcasm

I mean they had actual evidence including P01135809 on tape, so yeah.

That's why he was impeached twice.  Another record.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully they nail Biden so I can get some Biden Mugshot swag.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2024, 03:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: I mean they had actual evidence including P01135809 on tape, so yeah.

That's why he was impeached twice.  Another record.  Smirk

Biden sets records daily

Worst President in history allowing illegal immigrants into the country using the exact same laws as all of the Presidents did the past 60 years.

Highest  inflation in first 3 years of any US President.

As for impeachment, time will tell if Biden is impeached for:

Not following the laws in place for immigration by having an open border
Taking bribes from foreign countries

Democrats have a phone call (nothing else) and never gave Trump a trial on second fake impeachment. Republicans have witnesses, bank records and 8 to 10 million illegal immigrants who have entered the US in 3 years.

Reply/Quote