Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another mOck draft
(02-13-2018, 05:09 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Not worthless lol. Everyones opinions is what makes this board great. But I got the best guard in the draft in Rd2. I just can't pass on a dontarie Poe type player, but can actually rush the passer as well as a top 10 3-tech. Would t have to wait for Billings to step up, vea is plug and play.
IDK man a lot of good lbs in. This class coming off better seasons. He didn't have a great season this past year. He was a consensus 1st round lock going into the season but he failed expectations.

We need a plug and play offensive lineman more than we need a plug in play DTACKLE ESPEACIALLY WITH the upside from billings still sitting there. I'd rather take the actual best guard in the draft in quenton Nelson hoping he's still there....gimme Reshaan Evans ILB from Alabama in the second and now we're rolling. Evans at 6'3 235 and his athleticism is gonna sky rocket him up the board I think we'd struck gold if we landed Nelson and Evans in1 and round 2
Reply/Quote
It all starts in the trenches !

Would not mind this draft at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 10:46 AM)dr1441 Wrote: Hold on...... didn't you just tell me in my thread that theres no way that Will Hernandez will be anywhere near our 2nd round pick?  Mellow

(02-09-2018, 08:11 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I don't believe so. But looking at teams needs, as well as others post combine websites most people, smarter than me, still think he's a late 1- early 2. I'd go lb if Hernandez isn't there.
(01-25-2018, 09:22 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Don't think Hernandez is there anywhere near our pick in rd2.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2018, 03:18 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Mellow

As addressed in another post, my opinion is that he is the there. But major scouts opinions are he's still a early second round pick. I personally don't think any well in hell he gets past cowboys and Vikings pick. But it still seems that's he's alate late first early second round
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2018, 01:48 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: We need a plug and play offensive lineman more than we need a plug in play DTACKLE ESPEACIALLY WITH the upside from billings still sitting there.  I'd rather take the actual best guard in the draft in quenton Nelson hoping he's still there....gimme Reshaan Evans ILB from Alabama in the second and now we're rolling.  Evans at 6'3 235 and his athleticism is gonna sky rocket him up the board I think we'd struck gold if we landed Nelson and Evans in1 and round 2
I mean if u don't like vea, then I'd rather have edmuds in 1 and Hernandez in 2, rather Nelson in 1 and Evans in 2. And not sure how long I've been here, but no way in hell you'll convince me that Nelson is better than hernandez. Hernandez is slightly better, hut he's less versatile.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 05:26 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I mean if u don't like vea, then I'd rather have edmuds in 1 and Hernandez in 2, rather Nelson in 1 and Evans in 2. And not sure how long I've been here, but no way in hell you'll convince me that Nelson is better than hernandez. Hernandez is slightly better, hut he's less versatile.

versatility is always a Major component on both side of the line in Cincinnati so as good as Hernandez is I won't take him over Nelson. I have confidence in bama backers with the way things are ran out in tusco and that typically translates to the NFL game. I'll take Evans and Nelson all day in 1 and 2. Nelson immediately makes the run game much better which makes mixon much better which makes dalton much better which makes the offense much better. Too much can be solved with Nelson and maybe that's to be said gf Hernandez as well but he's isn't gonna be there in the second and he's not a top 15 pick, and Linebacker and oline trump dtqckle all day in this years draft imo
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 04:00 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Rd1: Vita vea dt washington

Rd2: will Hernandez g utep

Rd3: James Daniels c iowa

Rd3 comp: jamarco Jones ot osu

Rd4: Alex cappa ot Humboldt state

Rd5: Jerome Baker lb osu

Rd5 comp:kameron Kelly db San Diego State

Rd6: shaqueem Griffin lb ucf

Rd7: fillers.

I'd be okay with this for the most part.  Maybe switch out Cappa for Jewell and take a safety in Rd 5 since you already got Jones.  Not a bad haul otherwise.  I think it would definitely solidify our lines if we don't get any notable FA's.  
Reply/Quote