Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another new uniform combo
Where is the jungle green in the uniforms? We need a touch of greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 03:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know it is all just a matter of individual taste, but to me the white jersey black pants are our best uniforms

I am a fan of solid colors. That mismatched doesn't do it for me
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 03:41 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Where is the jungle green in the uniforms?  We need a touch of greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Never thought of this

Just don't use the military digital pattern... as a Marine ... no
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 03:52 AM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: I am a fan of solid colors. That mismatched doesn't do it for me

The all white and all black are my second favorites.

I remember at one point when they were talking about new uniforms there was talk of orange pants.  I am glad they never did that. it would have looked too much like the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 02:12 AM)Tony Wrote: The white on white is my Fav. Combo..

You were the first to say mine...Agreed.  It reminds me of the color rush uniforms and I love that combo.

The orange jerseys with black pants will always have a special place in my heart since that was what they were wearing during that epic beat down of pissburgh.  
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 11:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The all white and all black are my second favorites.

I remember at one point when they were talking about new uniforms there was talk of orange pants.  I am glad they never did that. it would have looked too much like the Browns.

Agreed. I think orange pants look atrocious no matter the combo. Oklahoma state comes to mind Sick

But I think one day soon the team will acquire orange pants. Most fans of the team have been clamoring for orange pants on Twitter for years. I think the team will eventually listen.

But I do look forward to an alternate white helmet
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 11:55 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed. I think orange pants look atrocious no matter the combo. Oklahoma state comes to mind Sick

But I think one day soon the team will acquire orange pants. Most fans of the team have been clamoring for orange pants on Twitter for years. I think the team will eventually listen.

But I do look forward to an alternate white helmet

I had not thought of that combo, but now that it's been said, I can't stop.  Orange pants (with black stripes) with the orange jersey?  Awesome.  PBS could have orange-outs!  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Was not a fan of last weeks Orange/Black uniforms that much personally.

The combination did not bother me but thought the orange socks made it look too halloween like in color for me.

But hey if the Bengals play like that when wearing this combination then by all means wear them all the time.

Would have to agree with a few others that White/Black pants would be my preference.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 12:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Was not a fan of last weeks Orange/Black uniforms that much personally.

The combination did not bother me but thought the orange socks made it look too halloween like in color for me.

But hey if the Bengals play like that when wearing this combination then by all means wear them all the time.

Would have to agree with a few others that White/Black pants would be my preference.

Agreed. It was a bit too colorful for me. 
Reply/Quote