Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another old ugly white man accussed of Sexual Harrishment!
(10-12-2017, 06:10 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Fox news and I wants to know why the Clinton's and the Obama's didn't condemn Harvey a hour after the news hit the front page? It took them FIVE days to make a statement condemning that turd. Can you believe it. Harvey contributed million of dollars to both their campaigns. The right wing media is claiming the Clinton's and the Obama's knew Harvey was a sexual pervert, but took his money anyway. They should be prosecuted for this.

MTRA

Seriously, Wile E Coyote is better at setting up traps than you.  

You do, unknowingly, raise an interesting point about the hypocrisy of some.  I'll leave you to figure that out though.
(10-12-2017, 06:10 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Fox news and I wants to know why the Clinton's and the Obama's didn't condemn Harvey a hour after the news hit the front page? It took them FIVE days to make a statement condemning that turd. Can you believe it. Harvey contributed million of dollars to both their campaigns. The right wing media is claiming the Clinton's and the Obama's knew Harvey was a sexual pervert, but took his money anyway. They should be prosecuted for this.

MTRA

Well the right thinks they have a "gotcha" because a Hollywood elite/liberal" was a scumbag.  As if sane people don't realize there are scum on every side.

The difference I suppose is that after the info went public everyone came out against Weinstein.  When ANY info comes out on Trump it gets trumpeted as "fake news", "locker room talk", etc....and they nominate him for President.

For the record Trump has said nothing about Weinstein either.  No criticism from the king of the name callers.  Again, his silence speaks volumes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-12-2017, 08:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well the right thinks they have a "gotcha" because a Hollywood elite/liberal" was a scumbag.  As if sane people don't realize there are scum on every side.

The difference I suppose is that after the info went public everyone came out against Weinstein.  When ANY info comes out on Trump it gets trumpeted as "fake news", "locker room talk", etc....and they nominate him for President.

For the record Trump has said nothing about Weinstein either.  No criticism from the king of the name callers.  Again, his silence speaks volumes.

No we think we have a gotcha because of post #1.  I don't think anyone is all that surprised that a big time producer is a scumbag.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-12-2017, 09:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No we think we have a gotcha because of post #1.  I don't think anyone is all that surprised that a big time producer is a scumbag.

Then it ain't no gotcha.

However I was speaking about the folks who are trying to shame all "liberals" for not saying something before...when they still won't say anything NOW about Trump.
(10-12-2017, 09:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: Then it ain't no gotcha.

However I was speaking about the folks who are trying to shame all "liberals" for not saying something before...when they still won't say anything NOW about Trump.

No the post itself.  Perhaps the biggest fail in the history of these boards.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-12-2017, 09:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No the post itself.  Perhaps the biggest fail in the history of these boards.

Oh!  I forgot about that already because the conversation turned....LMAO!

Anyway...carry on!
(10-12-2017, 09:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: However I was speaking about the folks who are trying to shame all "liberals" for not saying something before...when they still won't say anything NOW about Trump.

Of course the flip side of that is all the "liberals" who shamed people for not criticizing Trump, and still won't say anything NOW about Weinstein.
(10-12-2017, 09:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh!  I forgot about that already because the conversation turned....LMAO!

Anyway...carry on!

Not for me it hasn't.  I get  a laugh every single day.  It's funny when blowhards trip over their dicks.

(10-12-2017, 09:17 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Not for me it hasn't.  I get  a laugh every single day.  It's funny when blowhards trip over their dicks.

Then you HAVE to get on twitter and follow the President!   Smirk
(10-12-2017, 09:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: Then you HAVE to get on twitter and follow the President!   Smirk

Why get twitter when you post them all here? Tongue

(10-12-2017, 09:24 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Why get twitter when you post them all here? Tongue

Although not "all"...I don't want to crash their server.   Smirk
[Image: clintobama.jpg]
5 star thread.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
And more women keep coming forward.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/11/the-allegations-against-harvey-weinstein-what-we-know-so-far

Asked if Bill's sexual harassment escapades matched those of Weinstein, Hillary replied..."close, but no cigar".
Lol "no cigar".
(10-12-2017, 08:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well the right thinks they have a "gotcha" because a Hollywood elite/liberal" was a scumbag.  As if sane people don't realize there are scum on every side.

Come on, it's pretty funny that Ballsofsteel basically creamed his pants thinking it was another republican. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(10-16-2017, 03:06 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Come on, it's pretty funny that Ballsofsteel basically creamed his pants thinking it was another republican. 

Yeah, I had forgot about that until I was reminded.

Can't assume every pig is a Republican.   Smirk
I miss the pre-politicization days. Back when a sleaze ball like Weinstein was just a sleaze ball. 

Now, he's a liberal sleaze ball. 
Donald Trump isn't just a sleaze ball. He's the conservative sleaze ball.

I'm going to lobby Congress (with all the $43 in my pocket) to build a great scoreboard. In honor of the POTUS, the hugest scoreboard ever. No — even better — two. 

We'll put one — the Republican Contingent — on the border with Canada. Why, because just like their gerrymandered districts, there's few people up there.

We'll put the other one — the Democrat Contingent — on the border with Mexico. Why, because most of the factory jobs that kept the party  going are now in Mexico anyway.

We'll put the scoreboards up at the top and bottom of the country and every time anything happens... anything... one side or the other gets a point. Just text in whatever offended you today.

Someone says Merry Christmas at Walmart? Point down south, take that Christian Conservatives!
Someone refuses service because you look too feminine? Point up north, take that liberals!
POTUS says he met with the President of Maryland? Dems get a point.
A Hollywood producer who is probably a Democrat does something sleazy Hollywood producers do? Republicans get a point.

It'll be great! We'll spend billions in taxes on the board, and people can ignore all their daily problems by pointing to how their side is doing.
(10-16-2017, 03:31 PM)Benton Wrote: I miss the pre-politicization days. Back when a sleaze ball like Weinstein was just a sleaze ball. 

Now, he's a liberal sleaze ball. 
Donald Trump isn't just a sleaze ball. He's the conservative sleaze ball.

I'm going to lobby Congress (with all the $43 in my pocket) to build a great scoreboard. In honor of the POTUS, the hugest scoreboard ever. No — even better — two. 

We'll put one — the Republican Contingent — on the border with Canada. Why, because just like their gerrymandered districts, there's few people up there.

We'll put the other one — the Democrat Contingent — on the border with Mexico. Why, because most of the factory jobs that kept the party  going are now in Mexico anyway.

We'll put the scoreboards up at the top and bottom of the country and every time anything happens... anything... one side or the other gets a point. Just text in whatever offended you today.

Someone says Merry Christmas at Walmart? Point down south, take that Christian Conservatives!
Someone refuses service because you look too feminine? Point up north, take that liberals!
POTUS says he met with the President of Maryland? Dems get a point.
A Hollywood producer who is probably a Democrat does something sleazy Hollywood producers do? Republicans get a point.

It'll be great! We'll spend billions in taxes on the board, and people can ignore all their daily problems by pointing to how their side is doing.

[Image: screen-shot-2012-06-26-at-9-07-26-pm.png]

"Better send those refunds..."