Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another "peaceful protest" planned
(06-21-2018, 04:07 PM)jj22 Wrote: I am missing your point because the NFL as a private business  was allowing it. So if you’re so pro business rights why do you support a POTUS from any party attacking them for it? Seems contradictory.

Not at all.  I can agree a business has a right to do something, but believe what they are doing is wrong.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-22-2018, 10:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Charlottesville gave them a permit, but they refused to comply with the terms of that permit.  Then they shot at the counterprotestors and eventually killed one of them.

They were given the right to peacefully assemble and they shit all over it.

But keep keep following orders and take up for the poor littel white supremacists.

I think he was saying what they were saying their reason was.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-22-2018, 10:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think he was saying what they were saying their reason was.  

My bad.

Reading from the end of a thread back causes me to jump the gun sometimes.
(06-22-2018, 10:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think he was saying what they were saying their reason was.  

(06-22-2018, 12:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My bad.

Reading from the end of a thread back causes me to jump the gun sometimes.

It is weird as Griever's reply to my post was edited; however, no edited notice is at the top and my reply to his initial response was deleted for some reason........strange. But yes, I was merely giving the reason they are protesting in DC and in my deleted (for some reason) response I questioned does their reason have merit.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-22-2018, 12:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is weird as Griever's reply to my post was edited; however, no edited notice is at the top and my reply to his initial response was deleted for some reason........strange. But yes, I was merely giving the reason they are protesting in DC and in my deleted (for some reason) response I questioned does their reason have merit.

i think someones tinkering around here
People suck
(06-22-2018, 02:20 PM)Griever Wrote: i think someones tinkering around here

Asgard has nothing on the mods. They love chaos.