Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days Left Until Football Season Starts!!!
121 Days
Reply/Quote
That's not too bad!!! ... I am going on vacation, taking the two little ones down to Disney and see my girl's mom August 28th- September 7th; so I'll get a nice little vacay in right before the first game of the season!! Good way to make the last week go by quickly too!!
Reply/Quote
It's an alright amount I guess, but I am too anxious for it to start.

I miss football and can't wait to see the Bengals play this year.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:04 AM)milksheikh Wrote: It's an alright amount I guess, but I am too anxious for it to start.

I miss football and can't wait to see the Bengals play this year.

Won't be long man we will be heading into the season!! I have been counting down the season since it ended in JN on the other website... so I thought I would keep it going here!!!!
Reply/Quote
Stop teasin me damnit!  Sad
Reply/Quote
If it makes people happier...95 days until first preseason game against Giants!!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:41 PM)rungiorun25 Wrote: If it makes people happier...95 days until first preseason game against Giants!!

Hey Hey, this is my thing!!! you go and find your own thing... LOL.
Reply/Quote
46 days

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BASATARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH YEAH!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 10:37 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH YEAH!!!!!!!!

I know it is and we are ruling right now!!!  F'N'A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
DAFAQ? WTF
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 10:37 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH YEAH!!!!!!!!

(10-20-2015, 10:38 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know it is and we are ruling right now!!!  F'N'A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really dropped the ball on this one.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 10:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You really dropped the ball on this one.

Like a Michigan punter........   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 10:50 PM)crispy Wrote: Like a Michigan punter........   Ninja

EWWW NICE!! LOL!!!
Reply/Quote