Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonite's Pep Rally
It will be shown on ESPN2 and NFLN at 8 PM as part of their Super Bowl Opening Night specials. I don't know if any local station is showing it live. If you didn't get it you can watch in the entertainment district at The Banks.

The Bengals pep rally is at PBS in front of 30000 people and if capacity was allowed probably would have sold out completely. It sold out in just hours. People have been lined up all afternoon to get in quickly so they can get their favored seats.

The Rams pep rally is at a local high school in front of 3000 season ticket holders

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 06:22 PM)pally Wrote: It will be shown on ESPN2 and NFLN at 8 PM as part of their Super Bowl Opening Night specials.  I don't know if any local station is showing it live.  If you didn't get it you can watch in the entertainment district at The Banks.

The Bengals pep rally is at PBS in front of 30000 people and if capacity was allowed probably would have sold out completely.  It sold out in just hours.  People have been lined up all afternoon to get in quickly so they can get their favored seats.

The Rams pep rally is at a local high school in front of 3000 season ticket holders

Thanks for the heads up.  Let's hope the Rams play like a high school team facing a pro team on Sunday.  Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 06:22 PM)pally Wrote: It will be shown on ESPN2 and NFLN at 8 PM as part of their Super Bowl Opening Night specials.  I don't know if any local station is showing it live.  If you didn't get it you can watch in the entertainment district at The Banks.

The Bengals pep rally is at PBS in front of 30000 people and if capacity was allowed probably would have sold out completely.  It sold out in just hours.  People have been lined up all afternoon to get in quickly so they can get their favored seats.

well at least i can watch this while not drinking any hudey beer blah
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 06:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well at least i can watch this while not drinking any hudey beer blah

But, will you be drinking? I once drank a Blatz. Holy Cow. Never again.

Reply/Quote
wouldn't it be cool if the HOF told Willie Anderson that he is a member of the class of 2022 at the pep rally. Willie is here for it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 07:59 PM)pally Wrote: wouldn't it be cool if the HOF told Willie Anderson that he is a member of the class of 2022 at the pep rally.  Willie is here for it

Indeed it would

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 06:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: But, will you be drinking? I once drank a Blatz. Holy Cow. Never again.

Ranks right up there with Schlitz.... Sick

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 06:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: But, will you be drinking? I once drank a Blatz. Holy Cow. Never again.

no No bengals beer
Reply/Quote