Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you not entertained?
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

That was one of the best games I've seen in a while, despite the unfavorable and unfortunate outcome.

Opponents will fear this team for years to come.

In the face of the many opinions on this board and elsewhere, the last thing we need to do is get rid of any coaches that aren't lured away, particularly Marvin. We are one of the best teams in the league and will only get better. The window is still wide open for us to compete for a championship or two.

Vontaze is infuriating at times but I don't fault him for anything that happened on the field tonight. Ditto for Pacman. They are the heart and soul of our defense and will carry us to a championship.

I heard on the radio how when Pitts OC Haley was HC in KC where Wallace Gilberry played before coming to the Bengals, that he and Haley have such animosity towards each other that rumor has it Haley could have a bounty out for him. Funny how Gilberry was limping every other play.

I hate Pittsburgh and care not if any of their players make it out of a game against us healthy. Sorry.

But Im delighted that our team is part of the most heated rivalry in pro football and look forward towards our next 2 games against that crap organization.

This is gonna get ugly and we need as many of our current pieces in place in order to succeed.

No doubt with Andy in there we win this game hands down.

2016 is our year. And we're gonna lay waste to the rest of the NFL, especially that team that wears piss colors from that cesspool of a city in PA  that will remain nameless  

Who DEY all dey every dey!
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Wow, what are you smoking?

This "team" proved itself to be utterly worthless crap tonight with the worst playoff meltdown in the history of professional sports. They've gone as far as they ever will - they are utter failures as athletes and as human beings.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Entertaining like stepping in a pile of dog shit....7 times.
Reply/Quote
They went as far as they were allowed, not one step further. It may make you feel better to think that the wwf and nfl are not the same, but this game would've required a cincinnati blowout in order to garner a win by one point. Rothschilds love rapists or something...idk.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:00 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

That was one of the best games I've seen in a while, despite the unfavorable and unfortunate outcome.

Opponents will fear this team for years to come.

In the face of the many opinions on this board and elsewhere, the last thing we need to do is get rid of any coaches that aren't lured away, particularly Marvin. We are one of the best teams in the league and will only get better. The window is still wide open for us to compete for a championship or two.

Vontaze is infuriating at times but I don't fault him for anything that happened on the field tonight. Ditto for Pacman. They are the heart and soul of our defense and will carry us to a championship.

I heard on the radio how when Pitts OC Haley was HC in KC where Wallace Gilberry played before coming to the Bengals, that he and Haley have such animosity towards each other that rumor has it Haley could have a bounty out for him. Funny how Gilberry was limping every other play.

I hate Pittsburgh and care not if any of their players make it out of a game against us healthy. Sorry.

But Im delighted that our team is part of the most heated rivalry in pro football and look forward towards our next 2 games against that crap organization.

This is gonna get ugly and we need as many of our current pieces in place in order to succeed.

No doubt with Andy in there we win this game hands down.

2016 is our year. And we're gonna lay waste to the rest of the NFL, especially that team that wears piss colors from that cesspool of a city in PA  that will remain nameless  

Who DEY all dey every dey!

Dude you need a Xanax.  
Reply/Quote
I agree that this was a nail biter and those are usually the best games.

If the refs called a consistent game, then the outcome might have been different.

Even then, had Hill not fumbled, still so pissed at him, then the outcome probably would have been different.

If we had won that game, all of the fans would be saying, "What a game!"

I thought it was sealed after the INT.

Less than 2 mins, and we have the lead.

Hill was careful all game long, dancing in the backfield and not running with any aggression, then Gio goes down and Hill decides then to run hard? What a moron. One the TD, it was a good thing. After having the lead, and getting in a short field situation, you have to tone down the aggression and play with the knowledge that their defense would be coming after the football.

2 hands on the ball at that time, go down as soon as the crowd surrounds you, protect the ball. No need to get 10 yards on 1st down.
Reply/Quote