Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another sign of a Broken Government
https://www.npr.org/2019/04/03/709432311/texas-prosecutor-drops-all-charges-in-2015-biker-shootout-that-killed-9

Wowza.

I really dont know what to say about this.
(04-03-2019, 09:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://www.npr.org/2019/04/03/709432311/texas-prosecutor-drops-all-charges-in-2015-biker-shootout-that-killed-9

Wowza.

I really dont know what to say about this.

They delayed and messed stuff up enough that everyone goes free.  Welcome to Texas.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I am not aware of any other biker gang shootout like this in my lifetime.

Absolutely pitifull that this is turning from a scumbag biker gang shootout that resulted in people getting killed. To now the government is being sued and will probably lose and it could potentially be a person who murdered someone that day winning... WTF!! This wasn't that long ago. And was massive and in a public place.

Funny thing. I made this post to bring up a different conversation than the norm. Here I am talking about scumbags and busted ass government... And bam i couldn't help but think about a recent comment from a prominent political figure bragging about how tough his bikers are. Hmm
(04-03-2019, 11:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I am not aware of any other biker gang shootout like this in my lifetime.

Absolutely pitifull that this is turning from a scumbag biker gang shootout that resulted in people getting killed. To now the government is being sued and will probably lose and it could potentially be a person who murdered someone that day winning... WTF!! This wasn't that long ago. And was massive and in a public place.

Funny thing.  I made this post to bring up a different conversation than the norm. Here I am talking about scumbags and busted ass government... And bam i couldn't help but think about a recent comment from a prominent political figure bragging about how tough his bikers are. Hmm

It will be treated as an aberration and not an indictment of the way the system works (and doesn't work) depending on where you live and who you are.  Now if this had been FAMOUS or RICH people getting away with something it would be covered more extensively.
I don't know if it's messed up government or such a messed up situation that they didn't think they could prove who did what.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-03-2019, 11:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I am not aware of any other biker gang shootout like this in my lifetime.

Funny thing.  I made this post to bring up a different conversation than the norm. Here I am talking about scumbags and busted ass government... And bam i couldn't help but think about a recent comment from a prominent political figure bragging about how tough his bikers are. Hmm

[Image: vgabmiq99diifqhm4mtr.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Might as well leave this here: