Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another terrorist attack in France
They have identified the Terrorist:

Quote:A Tunisian living in France drove a large truck through crowds celebrating Bastille Day along Nice's beachfront, killing at least 84 people, many of them children, according to police and hospital officials. The slaughter ended only after police killed the armed attacker in a hail of bullets.....Police identified the attacker as Mohamed Bouhlel, a 31-year-old Nice resident.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-15-2016, 12:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They have identified the Terrorist:

I had heard he was Tunisian this morning, hadn't heard much else. Looking forward to more on this story.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
I really am at a point that I'm just fed up with these cowardly piece of shits. Would love to figure out a real solution to this problem.
(07-15-2016, 12:23 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I really am at a point that I'm just fed up with these cowardly piece of shits.  Would love to figure out a real solution to this problem.

There is no "real solution".

Eliminate religion and jealousy from the human being.

Otherwise folks will always want to kill someone for what they believe or have.

Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-15-2016, 12:23 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I really am at a point that I'm just fed up with these cowardly piece of shits. Would love to figure out a real solution to this problem.

There is no feasible solution. The people that do this claim to do it for some reason or another, but the truth of the matter that is if that reason did not exist most of them would have used something else. Some people do bad shit and they will find a reason to justify it.

As long as those people exist and they can get their hands on weapons to do damage, the damage will be done. And I'm not just talking about guns because this has been a problem long before firearms. People have done foul shit throughout all of human history.

On a personal level, the way we treat people can sometimes play into this. But more often than not there is something physiologically wrong.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-15-2016, 12:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: There is no feasible solution. The people that do this claim to do it for some reason or another, but the truth of the matter that is if that reason did not exist most of them would have used something else. Some people do bad shit and they will find a reason to justify it.

As long as those people exist and they can get their hands on weapons to do damage, the damage will be done. And I'm not just talking about guns because this has been a problem long before firearms. People have done foul shit throughout all of human history.

On a personal level, the way we treat people can sometimes play into this. But more often than not there is something physiologically wrong.

Not a lot of Muslim terroristic activity in Japan; they must treat them very good.

(07-15-2016, 01:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not a lot of Muslim terroristic activity in Japan; they must treat them very good.

I've never seen someone posts a disproven meme without actually posting it before.

Good job!

ThumbsUp
(07-15-2016, 12:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: There is no "real solution".

Eliminate religion and jealousy from the human being.

Otherwise folks will always want to kill someone for what they believe or have.

Whatever

Or at least eliminate a certain religion for starters.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(07-15-2016, 01:17 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Or at least eliminate a certain religion for starters.

All religion.

Sooner or later it leads to bad things.
(07-15-2016, 01:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: All religion.

Sooner or later it leads to bad things.

Not all religions do, and some more so than others.

(07-15-2016, 12:23 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Would love to figure out a real solution to this problem.

Who knows maybe strict assimilation and reduction of immigration.

http://www.infowars.com/islamic-terrorism-why-there-is-none-in-japan/

(07-15-2016, 01:23 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Not all religions do, and some more so than others.

Over the course of human history all religions lead to bad sooner or later.

Some are worse than others.  But all bad.
(07-15-2016, 01:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: I've never seen someone posts a disproven meme without actually posting it before.

Good job!

ThumbsUp

(07-15-2016, 01:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who knows maybe strict assimilation and reduction of immigration.

Strike 2.
(07-15-2016, 01:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not a lot of Muslim terroristic activity in Japan; they must treat them very good.
So are you saying we need to get rid of Muslims?
(07-15-2016, 01:34 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So are you saying we need to get rid of Muslims?

Not those that are here and have proven to be productive members of society; however, strict assimilation is important. You asked for an answer and I say that answer is securities over liberties.

There is talk about 10,000 by the end of summer (20% Adult males). I would halt this until these folks can be thoroughly vetted. It is pretty hard to properly vet someone coming from Syria.

No matter how hard folks try to say "Look over here". The vast majority of terrorist activities around the world are tied to the Muslim faith.

(07-15-2016, 01:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not those that are here and have proven to be productive members of society; however, strict assimilation is important. You asked for an answer and I say that answer is securities over liberties.

There is talk about 10,000 by the end of summer (20% Adult males). I would halt this until these folks can be thoroughly vetted. It is pretty hard to properly vet someone coming from Syria.

No matter how hard folks try to say "Look over here". The vast majority of terrorist activities around the world are tied to the Muslim faith.

Meh....There's a lot of terrorism tied to the drug trade in Central America and Mexico also. I prefer liberties over securities.  I guess my question was more rhetorical and asked in frustration.
(07-15-2016, 01:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who knows maybe strict assimilation and reduction of immigration.

They are very strict on Islamic immigration as well as immigration in general, and being an island nation helps a ton on who & what can enter. But also the only interest they have in the middle east is oil, while not meddling in their affairs outside of that. Where on the other hand the U.S. and Europe basically created Israel after WW2. Then mettled in a lot of various things in the spirit of fighting the Soviets in the Cold War creating enemies along the way. Japan didn't. So there is that too. 

That said, that history is what it is, and we have to deal with it now. I am in favor of much stricter immigration across the board, and don't want us to take on any refugees from that part of the world. We have enough problems over here with already limited amount of good paying jobs, time to start growing more from the inside out than outside-in, imo.

Don't forget ending all aid to Israel.

You must be in favor of that also, right?

Japan doesn't really exclude Muslims.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/17/viral-image/viral-graphic-says-japan-keeps-out-radical-islam-t/
http://www.snopes.com/muslims-in-japan/
www. allthatmemestuffismadeup. com

For a variety of reasons (language, cost of living, immigration laws, job opportunities, cuisine, not having many like-minded people) not many Muslims end up in Japan. Muslims make up less than .1% of Japanese population. Historically they haven't had many.
(07-15-2016, 02:10 PM)Benton Wrote: Japan doesn't really exclude Muslims.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/17/viral-image/viral-graphic-says-japan-keeps-out-radical-islam-t/
http://www.snopes.com/muslims-in-japan/
www. allthatmemestuffismadeup. com

For a variety of reasons (language, cost of living, immigration laws, job opportunities, cuisine, not having many like-minded people) not many Muslims end up in Japan. Muslims make up less than .1% of Japanese population. Historically they haven't had many.

Facts?!?!?