Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antone to have TJ Surgery
It was just announced that Antone will undergo Tommy John surgery tomorrow for the second time in his career and likely miss the 2022 season. Dam shame for someone who was having a great season. Hope for a speedy recovery.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2021/08/tejay-antone-to-undergo-tommy-john-surgery.html
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Has a forearm injury. Goes on the IL. Come back and almost instantly has another forearm injury that they say is a "different" injury than the first. Goes on the IL. Comes back and instantly has another forearm injury. Needs TJ surgery.

What's the odds that he needed TJ surgery from the first one and they just pissed away months of recovery time?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Side note: Tejay is about the worst imaginable name for a pitcher.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2021, 05:47 PM)samhain Wrote: Side note: Tejay is about the worst imaginable name for a pitcher.

How exactly is it pronounced?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2021, 05:47 PM)samhain Wrote: Side note: Tejay is about the worst imaginable name for a pitcher.

You do know that Cincinnati had a guy pitching here for years named Homer, right?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2021, 03:10 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: You do know that Cincinnati had a guy pitching here for years named Homer, right?

I think you completely missed his point.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2021, 07:41 AM)cinci4life Wrote: I think you completely missed his point.

Oh, I got your point, but I'm old enough to have seen Tommy John pitch so that means more than a surgery to me.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2021, 07:41 AM)cinci4life Wrote: I think you completely missed his point.

Sucks about Tejay, but I hear Full Rotator Cuff Tear Schwartz and Mikey "Bulging Disc" Jackson are flashing some wicked stuff down in high A ball.  
Reply/Quote