Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown
(12-18-2017, 11:50 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: In other news, the beat goes on ....

[Image: 45db008293affa68c790c8dcd6d4ae59_large]

Coffee

So now, the Patriots will spend the next couple weeks mocking the team they dominate yearly.  Oh, wait, they aren't mental midgets.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 12:17 PM)McC Wrote: Nope.  You're assuming starting this thread is a bad thing, which, of course it isn't.  Apparently, the concept is too complex for you.

Lol, I love when people act condescending and in doing so show their own stupidity, like when someone replies "Your an idiot." 

Maybe you ought to brush up on your reading comprehension and go back and reread this thread. But just in case you don't, I'll give you a hint......I agree with the bolded part of your post. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 07:13 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Someone let the gate open over at Jungle noise.

The Bungals just got their brains beat in again and their franchise QB was benched yet they are having orgasms over a player on another team getting injured.
Typical reaction from fans of a failing franchise. Hilarious

And yet one of your players (Ju Ju) is mocking an injured player of a 5-9 team after he scores a touchdown. 

Talk about pathetic... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
DILLY DILLY!!!!!

(shoulda kept his head on a swivel) LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 07:13 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Someone let the gate open over at Jungle noise.

The Bungals just got their brains beat in again and their franchise QB was benched yet they are having orgasms over a player on another team getting injured.
Typical reaction from fans of a failing franchise. Hilarious

Prolly has more to do with your team getting its ass kicked by Darth Hoodie and Tom Terrific, yet again, but your WR was mocking an injury from 2 weeks ago that occurred in a game with said failing franchise instead of worrying about their daddies being in their house.  Obsess much?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: This is why I dislike "fans" cheering injuries on other teams.

Bad look for everyone.

Damn shame.

Is pointing out irony cheering?

As far as I see it the Steelers thug players ANF their hillbilly fans are the only ones cheering injuries.
Reply/Quote