Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown
[Image: karma_xray.jpg][Image: Tomlin-press.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: This is why I dislike "fans" cheering injuries on other teams.

Bad look for everyone.

Damn shame.

All good when (Steelers) players do it though.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:10 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: All good when (Steelers) players do it though.

Damn straight!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:08 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: karma_xray.jpg]

Does it come in a long-sleeve XL? Where's Vlad? 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:12 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Does it come in a long-sleeve XL? Where's Vlad? 

[Image: Steelers_Fan.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:10 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: All good when (Steelers) players do it though.

Did I say that?

This is a fan board. 

I'll take up what AB said with him when I talk to him.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:14 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: Steelers_Fan.jpg]

Best wack-packer in radio history besides Myron Cope.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did I say that?

This is a fan board. 

I'll take up what AB said with him when I talk to him.  Cool

Keep your wet dreams to yourself.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:19 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Best wack-packer in radio history besides Myron Cope.

No way. ETM was the man. Bye for now. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No way. ETM was the man. Bye for now. 

No. We can take this elsewhere if you want. Beetle is bad as can.
Reply/Quote
Beet's ok, but I loved that little ungrateful midget. Sometimes I still pull up some clips on YT and laugh my ass off. When Artie used to **** with him was radio gold.
Reply/Quote
[Image: rEdpRja.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Damn. Now I'm stuck watching youtube clips for the next several hours. Laughing my ass off. 

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
AB was clearly faking again.
Reply/Quote
Someone let the gate open over at Jungle noise.

The Bungals just got their brains beat in again and their franchise QB was benched yet they are having orgasms over a player on another team getting injured.
Typical reaction from fans of a failing franchise. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 07:13 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Someone let the gate open over at Jungle noise.

The Bungals just got their brains beat in again and their franchise QB was benched yet they are having orgasms over a player on another team getting injured.

Yet you have the urge to go read posts in JN, maybe it is you with the real problem in addition to your nut fetish  Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 07:13 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Someone let the gate open over at Jungle noise.

Well, it IS a Bengals board, so what do you expect? If you weren't a fan of the Bengals you wouldn't be posting here at all.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
In other news, the beat goes on ....

[Image: 45db008293affa68c790c8dcd6d4ae59_large]

Coffee
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:35 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Mentioning karma does not make you the recipient of karma, doing the act does. If that's the case, the next bad thing that happens to LeonardLeap is karma for starting this thread. If he stood up from his computer and stubbed his toe, on the table after pressing the 'post' button, would that be karma? Your anger is misdirected. 

Nope.  You're assuming starting this thread is a bad thing, which, of course it isn't.  Apparently, the concept is too complex for you.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote