Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antonio Brown
Nothing makes me happier than turmoil in Pittsburgh, hahaha

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/ron-cook/2018/09/16/Ron-Cook-Petulant-wide-receiver-Antonio-Brown-Steelers-Ben-Roethlisberger-Lynn-Swann-John-Stallworth/stories/201809170054
Reply/Quote
Next 4 games are not gimme's either playing

Bucs, Ravens, Falcons, and Bengals
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
So thankful we have AJ and not this cryin' ass prima donna.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 12:01 PM)Fullrock Wrote: So thankful we have AJ and not this cryin' ass prima donna.

No doubt...AB had like 15 targets yesterday and was still pouting on sideline. AJ has kept his mouth shut and just played football from Day 1.  
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 12:01 PM)Fullrock Wrote: So thankful we have AJ and not this cryin' ass prima donna.

Don't forget 100 million dollar Bell!  Mellow  Hilarious

Tomlin has a team full of prima donnas and doesn't have the balls or the knowledge to know how to 'reign them in'!   Wink
Reply/Quote
I think this all works out perfectly for the Steelers.

Trade Brown, Sign Bell, Juju is #1 Receiver..... could fix all their problems honestly Ninja
Reply/Quote
Side note:

Anyone remember when AB was cool?

I remember he connected with a fan of his on twitter and met up with him before a game and had pizza or something. He seemed like a really cool down to earth guy. WTF happened to him. I think the Burfict headshot really rattled his brain.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 02:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Side note:

Anyone remember when AB was cool?

I remember he connected with a fan of his on twitter and met up with him before a game and had pizza or something. He seemed like a really cool down to earth guy. WTF happened to him. I think the Burfict headshot really rattled his brain.

Living in Pittsburgh and playing for that organization will turn anyone into a worthless POS. Shazier wasn’t a dirty head hunter at OSU, but look at him now. Next they’ll turn the Connor kid into a head case.
Reply/Quote
Luckily the Steelers are great at drafting receivers. Browns replacement is already on the roster in James Washington. He and Juju are the future. They won't pay AB what he wants when his contract is up.

What you guys are overlooking in the article is the real problem. The thing that should make you giddy. And that is this quote from Tomliin in 2015 when asked about AB's celebration antics.

“It’s funny to me sometimes that people think I can stop a grown man from doing something like that,” he said. “What do you want me to do? Not play him …

Yep, he said that. Could you imagine Bill Belichick uttering those words? Or even Bill Cowher? Tomlin is over his head. There's no discipline and the inmates run the asylum. As long as he's there this team will underachieve. Honestly, the Steelers win in spite of him. They've got so much talent that they can overcome his ineptitude to win enough regular season games to keep his seat cool. Until the playoffs and the talent level evens out that is. Im also beginning to think that the Rooney's are enamoured with their image of being a coach friendly place and we're stuck with Omar Epps for many more seasons. Which of course is good news for you all and what this thread should truly be about. AB is temporary. Tomlin is forever.  AB is merely a case of crabs. Tomlin is herpes.  Sick
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 02:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote:  I think the Burfict headshot really rattled his brain.

That was accidental contact poorly called by steeler fans in stripes.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
he was nonfactor. he is small man, along with l. bell, they cannot handle a single v. burfict tackle.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 12:17 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Don't forget 100 million dollar Bell!  Mellow  Hilarious

Tomlin has a team full of prima donnas and doesn't have the balls or the knowledge to know how to 'reign them in'!   Wink

maybe he can trip them in practice and say listen to me my nuggets or i'll trip you again and break ankle
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 11:49 AM)yang Wrote: Nothing makes me happier than turmoil in Pittsburgh, hahaha

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/ron-cook/2018/09/16/Ron-Cook-Petulant-wide-receiver-Antonio-Brown-Steelers-Ben-Roethlisberger-Lynn-Swann-John-Stallworth/stories/201809170054

Ron Cook is my new hero.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 10:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ron Cook is my new hero.

Ron Cook usually gargles Mike Tomlins nuts every chance he gets. The fact that he even remotely hinted that Tomlin is accountable for this mess is significant.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 02:43 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Living in Pittsburgh and playing for that organization will turn anyone into a worthless POS. Shazier wasn’t a dirty head hunter at OSU, but look at him now. Next they’ll turn the Connor kid into a head case.

I think they already have, only a head case would think that haircut is cool....  Wink
Reply/Quote
This will be Big Jen's last season
Reply/Quote
Guess who was a no show at the facility yesterday?

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/09/18/antonio-brown-trade-steelers-social-media-missed-meetings/stories/201809180117

ED BOUCHETTE AND GERRY DULAC

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown did not report for work on Monday, one day after he appeared upset on the field and left the locker room in a hurry following a 42-37 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, several team sources told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

It is not clear if Brown’s absence was excused by coach Mike Tomlin, but several sources indicated they did not know why Brown didn’t show up with the rest of his teammates for meetings and film review.....

more
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/18/mike-tomlin-acknowledges-antonio-brown-was-a-no-show-on-monday/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 01:36 PM)pally Wrote: Guess who was a no show at the facility yesterday?

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/09/18/antonio-brown-trade-steelers-social-media-missed-meetings/stories/201809180117

ED BOUCHETTE AND GERRY DULAC

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown did not report for work on Monday, one day after he appeared upset on the field and left the locker room in a hurry following a 42-37 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, several team sources told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

It is not clear if Brown’s absence was excused by coach Mike Tomlin, but several sources indicated they did not know why Brown didn’t show up with the rest of his teammates for meetings and film review.....

more
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/18/mike-tomlin-acknowledges-antonio-brown-was-a-no-show-on-monday/

Well, ain't this interesting?! We all know Tomlin doesn't have the balls to discipline Antonia for missing practice. The inmates are running the asylum in Pittsburgh and it's a dysfunctional mess! 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 04:23 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Well, ain't this interesting?! We all know Tomlin doesn't have the balls to discipline Antonia for missing practice. The inmates are running the asylum in Pittsburgh and it's a dysfunctional mess! 

Here's the 2 $100,000 questions:

HOW FAR WILL ROONEY AND TOMLIN GO, KISSING THE BACK SIDE OF BELL AND BROWN?

WILL THEY GIVE IN TO THEM?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 05:51 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Here's the 2 $100,000 questions:

HOW FAR WILL ROONEY AND TOMLIN GO, KISSING THE BACK SIDE OF BELL AND BROWN?

WILL THEY GIVE IN TO THEM?

Well they’re definitely not giving in to Bell or kissing his backside, that’s for sure
Reply/Quote