Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Antonio Brown 10x better than AJ
Watching what AB is doing to the Ravens. Over 200 yards and catches everything while double and triple teamed. AJ can't catch a ball in a critical moment if his life depended on it. At one time I thought he was indispensable but now I wouldn't mind if he moved on as well. I am going to retire my AJ jersey and going to go buy a Vontaze Burfict jersey.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 01:53 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Watching what AB is doing to the Ravens. Over 200 yards and catches everything while double and triple teamed. AJ can't catch a ball in a critical moment if his life depended on it.  At one time I thought he was indispensable but now I wouldn't mind if he moved on as well. I am going to retire my AJ jersey and going to go buy a Vontaze  Burfict jersey.

Oh boy. Not this thread again.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 01:53 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Watching what AB is doing to the Ravens. Over 200 yards and catches everything while double and triple teamed. AJ can't catch a ball in a critical moment if his life depended on it.  At one time I thought he was indispensable but now I wouldn't mind if he moved on as well. I am going to retire my AJ jersey and going to go buy a Vontaze  Burfict jersey.

Remember saying how good he was on old board and had my head ripped off by everybody putting me in my place saying that the one trick pony Wallace was the stud. 

And everybody was willing to sell the farm to get Wallace. Kept saying the only reason stteelers were parting ways was because Brown was so good yet all laughed. 

Oh well, still hate all steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Moving on from AJ would be foolish though.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'd wager that the Steelers O-Line is 10x better than the Bengals'

I'd wager that Roethlisberger is 10x better than Dalton (no matter how painful to admit)

I'd wager that the Steelers' coaching is 10x better than the Bengals'

But I wouldn't wager that Brown is 10x better than AJ. Brown is the best WR in the league, but AJ's biggest problems are coaching and QB play, the latter being heavily influenced by the O-line play.
Reply/Quote
AB best receiver on the planet right now, but not 10x better than AJ. Would like to see what AJ could do with a HOF quarterback throwing to him.
Reply/Quote
AJ might not be as good as AB but i guarantee you he'd be much better with BR throwing him the ball than AD.
Reply/Quote
Dude is Jerry Rice while AJ is a poor man Randy Moss Still an HOFer though.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:05 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'd wager that the Steelers O-Line is 10x better than the Bengals'

I'd wager that Roethlisberger is 10x better than Dalton (no matter how painful to admit)

I'd wager that the Steelers' coaching is 10x better than the Bengals'

But I wouldn't wager that Brown is 10x better than AJ. Brown is the best WR in the league, but AJ's biggest problems are coaching and QB play, the latter being heavily influenced by the O-line play.

All true but AJ has never performed in critical moments when the moment called for it. Fumbles and dropped passes.
Reply/Quote
The steelers would gladly add AJ to their team.

So would every single other team.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Julio is 10 times better than AJ
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:05 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: AB best receiver on the planet right now, but not 10x better than AJ. Would like to see what AJ could do with a HOF quarterback throwing to him.

Bingo

Reply/Quote
So now everyone admits Dalton hurts aj? But yet the Dalton gang will fight you if you say he needs replaced.
Reply/Quote
theres no OLINE....

no one can say anything...WR and QBs need oline. thought you guys were smarter than that
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:07 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: theres no OLINE....

no one can say anything...WR and QBs need oline. thought you guys were smarter than that

Our qb can't throw to the end zone at the 50,that's a big red flag
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:08 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Our qb can't throw to the end zone at the 50,that's a big red flag

youre wrong...we have all seen him do it from further out...

EDIT: he just cant throw a missle like that
Reply/Quote
How do you make it so you never see a post from a specific person again?

This thread is stupid
Reply/Quote
AJ is the golden boy around here. He is a top ten receiver but I’ve seen him have many, many balls in his hands that turn into interceptions or fumbles. He runs great routes, can separate at times. Basically he’s a great athlete that I’ve seen make some circus catches. He actually seems weak at maintaining ball control though.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:10 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: youre wrong...we have all seen him do it from further out...

EDIT: he just cant throw a missle like that
Apparently you got some kind of blinders on
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:21 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: All true but AJ has never performed in critical moments when the moment called for it. Fumbles and dropped passes.
2015 wc game
Reply/Quote