Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Antonio Brown Cries Like A Baby!
Brown didn't get a ball thrown to him Sunday and threw a water cooler and swiped away his coach's hand when he tried to comfort him because he's a *****!

Former teammate Ryan Clark claims that Antonio has just been good at tricking people and he's really just a diva that's all about himself!

Quote:“Antonio has done an extremely good job of tricking people,” former teammate Ryan Clark said on ESPN Radio. “He’s done a very good spin job of having us think, or making people think who don’t know him, that it’s all about the Pittsburgh Steelers, [Brown is] just a hard worker who’s here to win football games. No, Antonio Brown loves Antonio Brown. If you listen to people talk about him. If you listen to the media, a lot of time the fans, they have an adoration for him that is not necessarily a depiction of who he is. He’s like most receivers. He’s selfish.”

Hilarious because the Steelers way seems that players are all about the team, but his former teammate claims that Antonio's just about Antonio, which kind of makes going live on video from the locker room make more sense.

Quarterback's a rapist and now the star receiver's a diva that's being a drama queen and calling out the team......... but the organization won't do a damn thing about it because they're about winning, not about integrity or respect anymore.

I do feel bad for him......... look at that face:

[Image: C20tDAYW8AAfm-l.jpg]

Big Ben and Mike Tomlin both called him out, but they won't do a damn thing because Antonio has them by the nuts and they need him, so they'll all end up apologizing and just look like a bunch of bitches.

The "model franchise" with the most rings in the NFL has turned into a dumpster fire.

Steelers fans will ignore it, though, unless they start losing games. It's not surprising at all.
Reply/Quote
Well sometimes it's called "passion".  guess depends on the player "crying".

Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 10:23 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well sometimes it's called "passion".  guess depends on the player "crying".

Mellow

True, Ben passionately sexually assaulted a woman in the bathroom while his OL passionately blocked entrance to make sure he did not get caught.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 01:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: True, Ben passionately sexually assaulted a woman in the bathroom while hi OL passionately blocked entrance to make sure he did not get caught.

Somebody is jealous....

Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 03:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Brown didn't get a ball thrown to him Sunday and threw a water cooler and swiped away his coach's hand when he tried to comfort him because he's a *****!

Former teammate Ryan Clark claims that Antonio has just been good at tricking people and he's really just a diva that's all about himself!

Hilarious because the Steelers way seems that players are all about the team, but his former teammate claims that Antonio's just about Antonio, which kind of makes going live on video from the locker room make more sense.

Quarterback's a rapist and now the star receiver's a diva that's being a drama queen and calling out the team......... but the organization won't do a damn thing about it because they're about winning, not about integrity or respect anymore.

I do feel bad for him......... look at that face:

Big Ben and Mike Tomlin both called him out, but they won't do a damn thing because Antonio has them by the nuts and they need him, so they'll all end up apologizing and just look like a bunch of bitches.

The "model franchise" with the most rings in the NFL has turned into a dumpster fire.

Steelers fans will ignore it, though, unless they start losing games. It's not surprising at all.

Shit... Brown needs Ben more than Ben needs him. Ever see Brown play with Landry Jones or Mike Vick? Pedestrian is an understatement.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 01:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: True, Ben passionately sexually assaulted a woman in the bathroom while hi OL passionately blocked entrance to make sure he did not get caught.

Was that your daughter?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 03:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Brown didn't get a ball thrown to him Sunday and threw a water cooler and swiped away his coach's hand when he tried to comfort him because he's a *****!

Quarterback's a rapist and now the star receiver's a diva that's being a drama queen and calling out the team.........  but the organization won't do a damn thing about it because they're about winning, not about integrity or respect anymore.

I do feel bad for him.........  look at that face:

Steelers fans will ignore it, though, unless they start losing games.  It's not surprising at all.
Is Lovenuts your daddy?
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 06:00 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Is Lovenuts your daddy?

Isn't that like the 10th time you've used that joke? Typical of Steelers fans just like "six rings."
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 06:00 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Is Lovenuts your daddy?

Seriously, don't be a coltsfan. That shit is stale.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 01:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Somebody is jealous....

Cool

C'mon man!  Only a ****** would believe that.  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 10:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon man!  Only a ****** would believe that.  Ninja

This?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 09:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Seriously, don't be a coltsfan. That shit is stale.

Do you stink that is as stale as when anytime Lovenuts attempts to talk smack the only thing he comes up with is Ben is a rapist no matter what the subject?
Talk about stale. But what else can you Bungal fans come up with? Oh wait, the NFL favors the Steelers. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 05:59 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Was that your daughter?

It was someone's daughter.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 10:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was someone's daughter.

They should have raised her not to drink underage in multiple bars and wear a DTF button and to have better friends that don't lie about what happened when she tries to get lucky then.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 11:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: They should have raised her not to drink underage in multiple bars and wear a DTF button and to have better friends that don't lie about what happened when she tries to get lucky then.

You're seriously saying it was ok to rape her because she was in a bar underage and was wearing a DTF Pin as a joke?!

Holy shit! This might be the most shameful and disgraceful thing ever posted on here!

Leave it to Steelers fans to try and justify rape!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 11:30 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're seriously saying it was ok to rape her because she was in a bar underage and was wearing a DTF Pin as a joke?!

Holy shit! This might be the most shameful and disgraceful thing ever posted on here!

Leave it to Steelers fans to try and justify rape!!!!

I'm seriously saying there was no rape due to the other factors known about the case.

But I guess if Bengals fans (luvnuts and you) want to keep bringing up something that didn't happen rather than address the topic of the thread they should be made aware of their own mistakes.

At least he didn't post about panties...again.  Cool

BTW:  Anything on Brady throwing a tantrum every time he gets sand in his lady parts versus AB doing it once?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 11:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm seriously saying there was no rape due to the other factors known about the case.

But I guess if Bengals fans (luvnuts and you) want to keep bringing up something that didn't happen rather than address the topic of the thread they should be made aware of their own mistakes.

At least he didn't post about panties...again.  Cool

BTW:  Anything on Brady throwing a tantrum every time he gets sand in his lady parts versus AB doing it once?

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Have you not looked at the facts?!

He got her trashed, had his bodyguards lead her into the bathroom (why would he need them to lead her if she was willing?  Why wouldn't he just say "meet me in the bathroom" or "follow me"?), and then had sex with her against her will!  

Steelers fans are at an all-time low!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 11:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

He got her trashed, had his bodyguards lead her into the bathroom (why would he need them to lead her if she was willing?  Why wouldn't he just say "meet me in the bathroom" or "follow me"?), and then had sex with her against her will!  

Tom Brady vs Antonio Brown.

Go!
Reply/Quote

Tom Brady vs Antonio Brown.

Go!
Reply/Quote

We are discussing Antonio Brown and Tom Brady....not fantasies.
Reply/Quote