Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Antonio Brown Cries Like A Baby!
(10-06-2017, 12:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: We are discussing Antonio Brown and Tom Brady....not fantasies.

Antonio Brown dances like a ho, has a bad haircut, and is vastly overrated... He's a system guy.

Tom Brady is the Steelers' daddy. Which makes him the Bengals' grandpappy I suppose.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 11:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: They should have raised her not to drink underage in multiple bars and wear a DTF button and to have better friends that don't lie about what happened when she tries to get lucky then.

Wow, so Ok to sexually assault women in your world. Congrats, You represent Democrats thoughts well, support women when it is convenient.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 01:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Wow, so Ok to sexually assault women in your world. Congrats, You represent Democrats thoughts well, support women when it is convenient.

Absolutely not OK! 

Just like it's not OK to keep accusing someone of it when it never happened just because they don't have a legitimate argument for the topic at hand.

Do you want this moved to PnR or would you rather get back to how Tom Brady can be a giant dbag but AB can't?
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 12:46 PM)jason Wrote: Antonio Brown dances like a ho, has a bad haircut, and is vastly overrated... He's a system guy.

Tom Brady is the Steelers' daddy. Which makes him the Bengals' grandpappy I suppose.

All (mostly) true.  But for some reason AB isn't suppose to show too much emotion or he's a "cry baby" but Tom Brady isn't apparently.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 03:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Brown didn't get a ball thrown to him Sunday and threw a water cooler and swiped away his coach's hand when he tried to comfort him because he's a *****!
Pot, meet kettle....

"After Dalton’s final interception — a ball thrown behind Green on the sideline that Ravens’ cornerback Jimmy Smith was able to jump in front of — the Bengals receiver did just what he said he wouldn’t do.

His body language changed.

Usually cool and consistent and seemingly unconquerable – a couple of days ago Ravens coach John Harbaugh again called him “the best receiver in the league,” — Green had a meltdown on the field and again on the sideline.

After Smith’s pick, Green dropped to a crouch and pounded the field in frustration. When he got to the Bengals sideline, he took off his helmet and angrily hurled it through the air."

So I guess you're also calling AJ a *****,        (to use your own words)
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 01:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: Absolutely not OK! 

Just like it's not OK to keep accusing someone of it when it never happened just because they don't have a legitimate argument for the topic at hand.

Do you want this moved to PnR or would you rather get back to how Tom Brady can be a giant dbag but AB can't?

Hmm. I'll take a crack at this, but given Clark's comments, it seems maybe he feels Brown's outbursts stem from personal frustration and Brady's stem from competitiveness? He is saying Brown is upset, not because of losing or anything, but because his stats won't look as good and he won't be the center of attention. Brady gets upset because he wants to win. I am not saying I agree, but I think that was Clark's point.

I mean uhhh charges dropped against Big Ben = OBVIOUS RAPE AND FUNNY JOKE HA HA HA
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 03:20 PM)MrRager Wrote: Hmm. I'll take a crack at this, but given Clark's comments, it seems maybe he feels Brown's outbursts stem from personal frustration and Brady's stem from competitiveness? He is saying Brown is upset, not because of losing or anything, but because his stats won't look as good and he won't be the center of attention. Brady gets upset because he wants to win. I am not saying I agree, but I think that was Clark's point.

I mean uhhh charges dropped against Big Ben = OBVIOUS RAPE AND FUNNY JOKE HA HA HA

Maybe it's about stats.  Maybe it's also he wants the ball in his hands to have a chance to help the team win.

Brady gets a pass from the media for his outbursts is my point.

Good response.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 10:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was someone's daughter.

Hey, you finally stated a fact for a change, good man. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 11:30 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're seriously saying it was ok to rape her because she was in a bar underage and was wearing a DTF Pin as a joke?!

Holy shit! This might be the most shameful and disgraceful thing ever posted on here!

Leave it to Steelers fans to try and justify rape!!!!

Dang Bradly you have inside information. Did you get in touch with the prosecutor in that Georgia town and tell him you evidence in the supposedly BR rape accusation? Obviously you know something the law down there doesn't. Your like Ironside.

Did you and your dad Lovenuts ever get to NY to tell Goodell you two have evidence that the refs favor Pissburgh? Did you?

Were you and Lovenuts this outraged when Henry, who did get arrested, raped that 15 year old girl in that motel room?

Other than that, how have you been?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 06:01 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Do you stink that is as stale as when anytime Lovenuts attempts to talk smack the only thing he comes up with is Ben is a rapist no matter what the subject?
Talk about stale. But what else can you Bungal fans come up with? Oh wait, the NFL favors the Steelers. Hilarious

Confirmed. You just went full Coltsfan. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 05:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Confirmed. You just went full Coltsfan. 

Give him a flag. He came out of his closet!

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 03:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe it's about stats.  Maybe it's also he wants the ball in his hands to have a chance to help the team win.

Brady gets a pass from the media for his outbursts is my point.

Good response.

I consume a lot of NFL media and Brady has been called out on some of his outbursts. Most notably I remember the Packers game from a couple years ago where he was on camera dropping Fbombs like crazy. I also don't feel like Brown has not been that scrutinized outside of Clark. Clark has been on the inside and just expressed how he felt. I also feel like he is following up with the whole "record a private team speech" thing Brown did last year. The fact that he is part of the media just puts his opinions in the spotlight. Brown is nowhere near scrutinized as a player like OBJ, who may have done some dumb shit in the past, is getting blasted for showing emotion after suffering a season ending injury.   
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 05:14 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Dang Bradly you have inside information. Did you get in touch with the prosecutor in that Georgia town and tell him you evidence in the supposedly BR rape accusation? Obviously you know something the law down there doesn't. Your like Ironside.

Did you and your dad Lovenuts ever get to NY to tell Goodell you two have evidence that the refs favor Pissburgh? Did you?

Were you and Lovenuts this outraged when Henry, who did get arrested, raped that 15 year old girl in that motel room?

Other than that, how have you been?

I guess you don't know the story, but he got her drunk, had his bodyguards drag her into the bathroom, and then raped her while they guarded the door.

They couldn't prosecute him because he played it perfectly, but it was still rape.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 187144066.jpg?w=748&h=498&crop=1]
Reply/Quote