Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Antonio Brown To The Raiders- Steelers Get Screwed!
(03-12-2019, 02:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12175852]

you make this too easy bro

Ha.

Keep digging yourself deeper brah.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 06:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha.

Keep digging yourself deeper brah.

Actually BmorePat87 has owned you this whole post. He's making you look foolish, although it isn't hard.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 09:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: To this day, I don't know what Pat did.  Is there a summary available? (Place little whistling emoticon here)

I have no idea either, but I'm guessing it involved Pat doing nothing and Brad taking deep personal offense.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: A5GR.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 08:00 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Actually BmorePat87 has owned you this whole post. He's making you look foolish, although it isn't hard.
He's owned me by not saying anything?

You're not too good at this message board deal, huh?
(03-12-2019, 08:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I have no idea either, but I'm guessing it involved Pat doing nothing and Brad taking deep personal offense.

You want me to go through it all?
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 09:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's owned me by not saying anything?

You're not too good at this blogging thing, huh?

I'm posting a message on a message board? How is this blogging? Do you even have any idea what blogging is? You can't if you think this is blogging. 
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 02:59 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm posting a message on a message board? How is this blogging? Do you even have any idea what blogging is? You can't if you think this is blogging. 

Pretty much the same thing.  

You're nitpicking.  

Very desperate.  Not real surprised.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 03:25 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pretty much the same thing.  

You're nitpicking.  

Very desperate.  Not real surprised.

Nope, sorry. I'm not nitpicking and they aren't pretty much the same thing. Look them both up. You'll learn something.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 03:34 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Nope, sorry. I'm not nitpicking and they aren't pretty much the same thing. Look them both up. You'll learn something.

They are pretty much the same thing.

They're people posting their opinions on the internet.  

One is just more of a group of people and one is usually run by one (or a few people) for personal reasons or specific reasons, but can sometimes be commented on by outside people.

You're nitpicking.  You fail once again.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 03:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: They are pretty much the same thing.

One is just more of a group of people and one is usually run by one (or a few people) for personal reasons or specific reasons, but can sometimes be commented on by outside people.

I'm not nitpicking. This board we're on, is a message board. It even say Bengals Message Board / Forum. It does NOT say blog. This is a Blog, https://www.squarespace.com/ learn the difference. You're the one failing on this one.
Reply/Quote

You're not too good at this blogging thing, huh?

I do, but don't leave anything out so we can judge fairly.  Even small details can be important.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 03:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: They are pretty much the same thing.

A blog is considered a “one-to-many” platform while a forum is a “many-to-many” platform. The chief difference is the level of interaction. Bloggers write one-off essays while forums are designed for ongoing conversations. Even when that sort of interaction is allowed on a blog (which is only sometimes the case), there is a distinction between the blogger and those who comment on it. Would you not agree that those who comment on a blog are not the actual ‘bloggers’, per se? And are not those comment sections much more similar to this forum than they are to the actual blog itself?

Since your critique of the Captain involves his ability to respond to you (and not his ability to write full essays on topics of his choice), I think it’s fairly obvious that he’s correct on this one.
Reply/Quote
I'm dying...

This blog is gold.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote

You're not too good at this message board deal, huh?

(03-14-2019, 02:57 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: A blog is considered a “one-to-many” platform while a forum is a “many-to-many” platform.  The chief difference is the level of interaction.  Bloggers write one-off essays while forums are designed for ongoing conversations.  Even when that sort of interaction is allowed on a blog (which is only sometimes the case), there is a distinction between the blogger and those who comment on it.  Would you not agree that those who comment on a blog are not the actual ‘bloggers’, per se?  And are not those comment sections much more similar to this forum than they are to the actual blog itself?  

Since your critique of the Captain involves his ability to respond to you (and not his ability to write full essays on topics of his choice), I think it’s fairly obvious that he’s correct on this one.

Ok.  There.  It's fixed.  The wording of that post didn't change the meaning or the understood message, but Steelers and Ravens fans will nitpick at anything to avoid any real conversation.  

Like I said, it doesn't change the fact that Pat hasn't posted anything with any substance in this thread, and especially nothing that would be considered "owning me."
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 03:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok.  There.  It's fixed.  The wording of that post didn't change the meaning or the understood message, but Steelers and Ravens fans will nitpick at anything to avoid any real conversation.  

Like I said, it doesn't change the fact that Pat hasn't posted anything with any substance in this thread, and especially nothing that would be considered "owning me."

So when we screw up, it's because we're Ravens and Steelers fans and we're all just stupid morons, but you screw up, it's because we nit pick at anything to avoid any real conversation? Ok, got it.  ThumbsUp You're just as delusional as you've always been and nothing changes with you. By the way, I read all of the conversation between you and Pat and not once did I see anything that shows you winning. Maybe not in your eyes, but in everyone else's eyes, Pat has owned you. It pains me to agree with a Ravens fan as well.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 03:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok.  There.  It's fixed.  The wording of that post didn't change the meaning or the understood message, but Steelers and Ravens fans will nitpick at anything to avoid any real conversation.  

You accused him of being bad at blogging, which he wasn't doing. Accusing him of being bad at smack makes much more sense.

Here's the thing Brad: instead of doubling down on minutiae, why don't you ever move on and press your point?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: So when we screw up, it's because we're Ravens and Steelers fans and we're all just stupid morons, but you screw up, it's because we nit pick at anything to avoid any real conversation? Ok, got it.  ThumbsUp You're just as delusional as you've always been and nothing changes with you. By the way, I read all of the conversation between you and Pat and not once did I see anything that shows you winning. Maybe not in your eyes, but in everyone else's eyes, Pat has owned you. It pains me to agree with a Ravens fan as well.

Ha.  Really?

If you were around on the old board, you'd know that I owned Pat.  

Now, he just denies everything and throws out lame attempts at insults, but that's somehow owning me?
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 05:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha.  Really?

Now, he just denies everything and throws out lame attempts at insults, but that's somehow owning me?

I was at the old board. I came there in 2005. 
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 05:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha.  Really?

Umm ...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Your ‘winning’ generally takes the form of expressing a subjective opinion and, after ignoring said opinion’s subjectivity (along with any reasonable counterarguments), declaring yourself the ‘winner’.  
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 08:07 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Umm ...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Your ‘winning’ generally takes the form of expressing a subjective opinion and, after ignoring said opinion’s subjectivity (along with any reasonable counterarguments), declaring yourself the ‘winner’.  

Except I could point them out and post facts if people wouldn't call for me to do so and then complain to management and get me in trouble when I do it.
Reply/Quote