Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown Unretires?
Apparently Brown says he's unretiring to join the Ravens.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-announces-hes-ending-his-retirement-to-join-the-ravens-in-2023-and-it-raises-some-questions/?fbclid=IwAR0sshF0g4n-gBnaeY-fyfkHJkFjPXyl1ZR3f0Fh2I5Bpr1ZSHv7uC9hWv8
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
This will be fun.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good Gawd. Not a fan of this mental clown.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 04:39 PM)Whacked Wrote: Good Gawd. Not a fan of this mental clown.

Nor am I, but I would be a huge fan of the idea of him taking his circus to Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 04:39 PM)Whacked Wrote: Good Gawd. Not a fan of this mental clown.
Agreed, but that aint our problem as it's our advantage.

(04-29-2023, 07:21 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nor am I, but I would be a huge fan of the idea of him taking his circus to Baltimore.

Oh yeah.  Bring in the clowns.
Reply/Quote
Pray for him to destroy the Rat Bird's locker room with his cancerous attitude.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 04:35 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Apparently Brown says he's unretiring to join the Ravens.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-announces-hes-ending-his-retirement-to-join-the-ravens-in-2023-and-it-raises-some-questions/?fbclid=IwAR0sshF0g4n-gBnaeY-fyfkHJkFjPXyl1ZR3f0Fh2I5Bpr1ZSHv7uC9hWv8

someone forgot to tell the ravens apparently lol
Reply/Quote
This is like on Seinfeld when George got fired and just showed up for work and tried to pretend nothing happened.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2023, 06:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is like on Seinfeld when George got fired and just showed up for work and tried to pretend nothing happened.

I loved George, great episode.

I just can't see the Ravens bringing him unless it is at practice squad money.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Don’t they have OBJ now, too? Oh man would that be fun to watch blow up if they got AB and paired him with OBJ.
Both big ego guys who are past their prime.
Reply/Quote