Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antonio Brown again
He went after GM Mike Mayock for daring to fine him for skipping practices. As a result he is receiving a team suspension

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 01:49 PM)pally Wrote: He went after GM Mike Mayock for daring to fine him for skipping practices.  As a result he is receiving a team suspension

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHA...….

What a tool
Reply/Quote
Brown is a piece of work, that's for sure...

Reply/Quote
Jerk. I hope he gets released. Mayock ought to press charges.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He should be released. Don’t tolerate that crap or it will only get worse.

Reply/Quote
AB just seems like he is clinically insane now, I mean he's crazy to the point where laughing at him could be in poor taste.  He's going to need some help because if/when the Raiders get out of this contract (and I'm sure there is a way for them to do so) and he's out of the NFL things can spiral downward at an alarming rate.

This stuff just seems to go beyond being a selfish diva/jerk or something.  I just don't see a logical agenda behind him being a pain in the arse in Oakland.

EDIT - I popped by a Raiders message board to see what their take was and I saw this lovely post:

We will suspend/release him, Belichick with sign him for Peanuts and he will put up a 1400yd/12TD season and they will win another SB.
Reply/Quote
I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, who among us is not sick of all the talk about him? On the other hand, if he's gone, ESPN will spend all their time talking about the Cowboys instead of just half.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You all will find this somewhat ironic...Okay not somewhat,

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I think believe Vontaze Burfict destroyed AB's brain. "Diva" to "delusional" may have been a thin line.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 05:29 PM)McC Wrote: I have mixed feelings about it.  On the one hand, who among us is not sick of all the talk about him?  On the other hand, if he's gone, ESPN will spend all their time talking about the Cowboys instead of just half.

not true ESPN and PFT still think Keapernick is realavent  so they will probly keep talking about AB until he dies.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 06:19 PM)Destro Wrote: I think believe Vontaze Burfict destroyed AB's brain. "Diva" to "delusional" may have been a thin line.

was gonna say mayock could have handled this quietly  by handing burfict a stack of cash to take AB out.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 05:38 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: You all will find this somewhat ironic...Okay not somewhat,

I heard that.  How funny is that?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 05:38 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: You all will find this somewhat ironic...Okay not somewhat,

Gee, it's like he's crazy or something.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 06:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: was gonna say mayock could have handled this quietly  by handing burfict a stack of cash to take AB out.

Would have made sense. I mean he did get blamed for doing something already he didn't do. Why not go for it this time.

As far as the Patriots picking him up, BB wouldn't let that type of personality in his locker room.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 07:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Would have made sense. I mean he did get blamed for doing something already he didn't do. Why not go for it this time.

As far as the Patriots picking him up, BB wouldn't let that type of personality in his locker room.

That was my original thought, but then again Randy Moss wanted out of Minnesota and then was a a bit of a cancerous d-bag in Oakland before going directly to NE so never say never.  With that being said, Moss was just a jerk his whole career and AB seems like he's descending into absolute madness to the point where I wouldn't surprised if he's out of the league and yelling at traffic soon.

Side note, Jon Gruden is only starting on year 2 of his 10 year, 100 million dollar contract and for the second year in a row the most talented player on the team is likely to be out the door before game 1. Heavy is the head that wears the $100 million crown, Jon...get some control!
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 07:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That was my original thought, but then again Randy Moss wanted out of Minnesota and then was a a bit of a cancerous d-bag in Oakland before going directly to NE so never say never.  With that being said, Moss was just a jerk his whole career and AB seems like he's descending into absolute madness to the point where I wouldn't surprised if he's out of the league and yelling at traffic soon.

Side note, Jon Gruden is only starting on year 2 of his 10 year, 100 million dollar contract and for the second year in a row the most talented player on the team is likely to be out the door before game 1.  Heavy is the head that wears the $100 million crown, Jon...get some control!

Totally forgot about Moss. But I don't remember Moss being a jerk in NE? Was he? If not, maybe BB said, "1 incident and your gone!"

Reply/Quote
As a Steeler fan, I'm ABsolutely loving this. It's like Christmas came early.

Dancing
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 08:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: As a Steeler fan, I'm ABsolutely loving this. It's like Christmas came early.

Dancing

Ehh that's like laughing at someone else dealing with your crazy ex.  I mean it's funny but you had your turn, too.
Reply/Quote
55 scrambled that egg.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote