Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown asks to be traded
http://dailysnark.com/breaking-star-wr-antonio-brown-has-asked-the-steelers-to-trade-him/
Reply/Quote
First off, I hope the Squealers get fined for lying about his 'fake' injured knee, now that the world knows he threw another diva temper tantrum and walked off the site!

Secondly, I hope Rooney holds onto the scumbag, like they did Bell this year, and forces him to play out or sit out.

Lastly, I wonder how BOTH of these prima donnas will do if they get signed to a team that won't let the inmates run the prison like they did in Pittsburgh, and won't put up with their garbage??

The Squealers have had the most talented team in the last 10 years +, and continue to fall flat on their faces. Hilarious

Like I said before, Bengals are 'supposed' to lose! I think I get more out of seeing the Squealers fall flat than I do the Bengals winning!!
Reply/Quote
Might have been a bit early to post that stuff. It seems that some of the sports reporters are walking that claim, that Brown asked for a trade, back just a bit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/antonio-brown-may-not-have-has-asked-steelers-to-trade-him-report-says/ar-BBRGRGM?ocid=spartandhp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
We shall see what happens, but I'm not going to celebrate the "death" of the Steelers any more. I was too eager to proclaim the good times gone when they let Santonio Holmes and Mike Wallace go.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 07:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We shall see what happens, but I'm not going to celebrate the "death" of the Steelers any more. I was too eager to proclaim the good times gone when they let Santonio Holmes and Mike Wallace go.

As long as they have the Sasquatch at QB they’re a contender.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 07:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We shall see what happens, but I'm not going to celebrate the "death" of the Steelers any more.  I was too eager to proclaim the good times gone when they let Santonio Holmes and Mike Wallace go.

"Herr Derr rebuilding"
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 08:47 AM)6andcounting Wrote: "Herr Derr rebuilding"

Why are you speaking pseudo-German?
Reply/Quote
He's being tutored by T.O. Now he can learn the finer points of being a jackass. He obviously has the basics down, but T.O. can take him to the next level. The blind leading the blind.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 03:46 PM)McC Wrote: He's being tutored by T.O. Now he can learn the finer points of being a jackass. He obviously has the basics down, but T.O. can take him to the next level. The blind leading the blind.

T.O. Is a joke. Looks like he’s keeping good company.

Reply/Quote