Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown gets a pay day
surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000788040/article/steelers-sign-antonio-brown-to-new-fiveyear-deal

Steelers had to spend QB money on Brown, and rightfully so, to sign him for 4 more years. At $17m a year, it beats the other top WR contracts by 2-3m a year.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Those fools. What about rollover money and injury money and a rookie pool? Where's all that money gonna come from?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
for the first time in a long time, they had the cap space to do somethin like this
People suck
Reply/Quote
Without looking them up I assume Ben makes more than Andy, Antonio now more than aj, decastro more than, well any lineman we have I think. Leveon will be tagged. Mikey sits on his ass with his thumb shoved up it. Well I guess we spend more in the defensive backfield and Gino may make than any d lineman they have.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 02:00 PM)McC Wrote: Those fools.  What about rollover money and injury money and a rookie pool?  Where's all that money gonna come from?

Exactly.   Injury settlement money alone hamstrings most organizations.  Right?  

Just wait. Steelers may win #7 but then they will have a couple of 8-8 years and who will be laughing then?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 12:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Exactly.   Injury settlement money alone hamstrings most organizations.  Right?  

Just wait.  Steelers may win #7 but then they will have a couple of 8-8 years and who will be laughing then?

They will be. A ring with multiple .500 seasons beats nothing but disappointment. I've experienced it twice, but there's no greater excitement in sports than seeing your team win it all. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Too bad money can't buy fashion sense or a procedure to remove a creepy pedo-smile. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 02:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They will be. A ring with multiple .500 seasons beats nothing but disappointment. I've experienced it twice, but there's no greater excitement in sports than seeing your team win it all. 

Facepalm Wink
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 02:00 PM)McC Wrote: Those fools.  What about rollover money and injury money and a rookie pool?  Where's all that money gonna come from?

Like why weren't they thinking about signing that random outside linebacker project they are going to pick up in the 6th round when they decided to resign a HOFer that has been underpaid for the last 5 years????  How is this team gonna make it next year when rookie Farty McAssfart 7th round safety gets sent straight to the practice squad because we didn't have money to keep him on the roster????? Who knows??? At this point they might even offer a market competive long-term contract to Leveon Bell. Total disaster!!!!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
When ben retires brown will be nothing again. He was nothing when ben was out. Purely the product of that QB-WR combo.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 12:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Exactly.   Injury settlement money alone hamstrings most organizations.  Right?  

Just wait.  Steelers may win #7 but then they will have a couple of 8-8 years and who will be laughing then?

LOL...This sentence is pure poetry.    LMAO
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 03:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Too bad money can't buy fashion sense or a procedure to remove a creepy pedo-smile. 

Cus if that was the case you'd work harder to make more money.   Mellow

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 02:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Cus if that was the case you'd work harder to make more money.   Mellow

HA! I don't have enough teeth for a creepy pedo-smile.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 04:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: HA! I don't have enough teeth for a creepy pedo-smile.  Cool

So...Even less than the average Pedo?   Mellow

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 02:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...This sentence is pure poetry.    LMAO

Do you see a rhyme?  I don't see a rhyme.

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 05:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Do you see a rhyme?  I don't see a rhyme.

Poetry does not require a rhyme to exist within it.  Though why am I surprised a Bengal fan with limited education would know that.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 03:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Poetry does not require a rhyme to exist within it.  Though why am I surprised a Bengal fan with limited education would know that.   Cool

That's what bad poets say.

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 03:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Poetry does not require a rhyme to exist within it.  

[Image: gay-pride-flag-600.jpg]
Reply/Quote