Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Antonio Brown soap opera continues
Brown is being sued in federal court in Miami for sexual assault and rape by his former trainer

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27589799/antonio-brown-accused-sexual-assault-suit
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Kick his ass out of the league already.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
AB is a disease everywhere he goes. Hope this ain’t a money grab thing. She didn’t ask for a lot which is surprising. Either way, it’s going to be a good day when we don’t have to hear about him anymore.

Reply/Quote
So Brown and Ben have more than just being diva cry babies in common. No wonder there was drama behind the scenes.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Good things come to good people. Sarcasm

[Image: 5byga0xw7g96wto6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 01:35 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So Brown and Ben have more than just being diva cry babies in common. No wonder there was drama behind the scenes.

Appears so

[Image: 12071011_987936587931716_949191794_n.jpg...tagram.com]

Reply/Quote
lol at least hes not throwing furnature out of high rises anymore but damn
Reply/Quote
If he claims the sex/relationship was consentual, why did he "hire" her as his personal trainer? 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 01:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If he claims the sex/relationship was consentual, why did he "hire" her as his personal trainer? 

I guess that depends on the "training" he was receiving.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 01:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I guess that depends on the "training" he was receiving.

Prostitution!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think it's a money grab.

If it was not consensual, then why she keep coming back after he supposedly raped her? If it was rape, I would think that she wouldn't want to be anywhere near him, much less go back to his house alone.
Reply/Quote
Impossible! Brown has always been such an upstanding, fine young player with no issues that would catch the attention of authorities!  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 04:20 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I think it's a money grab.

If it was not consensual, then why she keep coming back after he supposedly raped her? If it was rape, I would think that she wouldn't want to be anywhere near him, much less go back to his house alone.

The way that I understand it, Incident 1 he whipped out his Wein and tried to kiss her. #2 he jizzed on her back. After that she separated from him for several months. After that time, he reconnected with her, apologized and begged her to come back and work with him again. She did and thats when the alleged rape occurred. 

Here's the text that's already been released

https://i.iheart.com/v3/re/new_assets/5d79254f7f6f592c2b9fe5a4?ops=max(650,0),quality(80)

And here's Ole Billy getting really pissed off today. Just wait Billy, this is just the beginning of the AB circus. 

Reply/Quote
I know it's a tough concept to grasp for those who couldn't get laid with $1000 taped to their peckers in a brothel, but not every rape allegation is about money. Sometimes there's actual justice involved. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
A few things I want to note. One, AB has been extremely wealthy for a very long time. Yes the timing of the lawsuit seems odd given AB's signing with the Pats. But if it was a money grab it seems the timing would have been better when he signed his 30 million contract with the Raiders.

Secondly, victims of abuse often feel shame (by no fault of their own), "What did I do wrong? Why didn't I know better? How could I let that happen to me?" Should they move on and try to forget about it, try live a normal life? Or subject themselves to having to relive it and all the scrutiny that goes with it by coming forward? Examples: "Just a money grab" "Why did she keep going back?"

That said, the courts are going to have to settle this. It is a sad situation for all involved.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 11:34 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: A few things I want to note.  One, AB has been extremely wealthy for a very long time. Yes the timing of the lawsuit seems odd given AB's signing with the Pats.  But if it was a money grab it seems the timing would have been better when he signed his 30 million contract with the Raiders.  

Secondly, victims of abuse often feel shame (by no fault of their own), "What did I do wrong? Why didn't I know better? How could I let that happen to me?" Should they move on and try to forget about it, try live a normal life?  Or subject themselves to having to relive it and all the scrutiny that goes with it by coming forward?  Examples:  "Just a money grab"  "Why did she keep going back?"

That said, the courts are going to have to settle this.  It is a sad situation for all involved.

It's probably already too late, but AB should have settled long ago. A prolonged case, especially if it goes to court, is only going to be embarrassing for him and the NFL. We already have texts from him, just wait until she speaks to the NFL. Or just wait for the discovery phase when she releases more of what she has. Or if it actually goes to court and witnesses are called. AB shoved one of his baby mamas to the ground this spring, but she declined to press charges. Just wait until she gets a subpoena. It's going to be ugly.  
Reply/Quote
Should definitely be investigated.
Reply/Quote
so now AB is sending threating messages to his accusors…. that probly wont go over well
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown has been released

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote