Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glenn = Out for Sunday
Geezus, was Glenn wearing Antonio Brown's 10 year old helmet when he got his bell rung? Don't think I've ever seen a concussion last longer.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 06:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We must learn to say D-Will or J-Will. Saying Willis is sorta like saying Johnson a few years back. 

Ah yes, the days of "3 Johnsons and a Big Willie".....
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 06:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We must learn to say D-Will or J-Will. Saying Willis is sorta like saying Johnson a few years back. 

And all the Williams as well

On the opening post my thought process went "oh, is Shawn Williams injured, no wait it's Jonah Williams who's injured, no wait he's on IR already it'll be Trayveon Williams".
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 08:49 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Ah yes, the days of "3 Johnsons and a Big Willie".....

That'sts what she said! Bada bing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You know what Cordy Glenn is? He's outta the circle of trust.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I find that a lot of times when one position group is expected to play very poorly and get totally blown out of the water, usually ends up playing pretty well. I hope that's the case tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 11:08 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I find that a lot of times when one position group is expected to play very poorly and get totally blown out of the water, usually ends up playing pretty well. I hope that's the case tomorrow.

Hopefully that doesn't carry over to Seattle's suspect run defense magically playing pretty well.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Trayveon as well, Tate is doubtful.

So for inactives:

- Glenn
- Tate
- Williams
- Green
- Dolegala

Then...

Willis and Mcrae?

Jordan Willis is out?

As far as Glenn it might be a good thing as Andre can run block.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Jordan Willis is out?

As far as Glenn it might be a good thing as Andre can run block.

Yes. IF Glenn was in his prime, it's a different story...but the version of Glenn we have now is similar to Andre but Andre can run block and may be more physical.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm not worried like everyone is; he'll be perfectly fine.

Just watch.

hahahaahaahaha some bengal fans seem like theyve never watched football.  Dalton gonna be sacked atleast 5 times tmrw...atleast!!!  tmrw will be a rough start to the season
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:48 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Haha Smith and Hart versus Clowney and Anash that should be fun to watch. Hobson wrote a huge fluff piece on the offensive line making them seem great if any body wants to feel better.

agreed tmrw is gonna be a shyt show.  people think we are gonna be fine.  its hilarious what some bengal fans will say.  hobson is is the worst.  hed try and convince u of anything positive bengal related.  just say it how it is ya know
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 07:21 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: agreed tmrw is gonna be a shyt show.  people think we are gonna be fine.  its hilarious what some bengal fans will say.  hobson is is the worst.  hed try and convince u of anything positive bengal related.  just say it how it is ya know

It's hard to say. We have new schemes that other teams haven't seen, so it's hard for them to prepare for.

This is a decent chance to step in and win a game that on paper we should lose IF we execute well.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 09:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's hard to say. We have new schemes that other teams haven't seen, so it's hard for them to prepare for.

This is a decent chance to step in and win a game that on paper we should lose IF we execute well.

Anyone saying it is going to be a shit show from watching this Preseason doesn't no shit.

Just like if I was saying we are going to cream the Seahawks in their place judging from Preseason.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 09:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Anyone saying it is going to be a shit show from watching this Preseason doesn't no shit.

Just like if I was saying we are going to cream the Seahawks in their place judging from Preseason.

2funny
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Not that I'm expecting it, but it would be nice if Smith could now turn himself into the most respected and feared LTs in the league. He's a bit overdue to earn some real respect. It feels like forever since those days of him in Marvin's fat camp on the practice field..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 09:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Anyone saying it is going to be a shit show from watching this Preseason doesn't no shit.

Yep. Preseason games are meaningless for judging things.

That said, I do have concerns about the offensive line and maybe LB still.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 10:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not that I'm expecting it, but it would be nice if Smith could now turn himself into the most respected and feared LTs in the league. He's a bit overdue to earn some real respect. It feels like forever since those days of him in Marvin's fat camp on the practice field..

At 32, with 10 years of NFL experience...I don't know that he'll somehow turn elite.
Reply/Quote