Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antonio Brown to the Bills
Lol
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 01:41 AM)Trademark Wrote: Lol

I would sooner see him go to the Jets or Dolphins in the East, because at least he would give them a match up against the Patriots. The Bills really don't have anyone who can throw him the ball. By the end of the first quarter of next season, he'll be wishing he didn't make that trade. I just hope they get fair compensation for him.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 02:49 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I would sooner see him go to the Jets or Dolphins in the East, because at least he would give them a match up against the Patriots. The Bills really don't have anyone who can throw him the ball. By the end of the first quarter of next season, he'll be wishing he didn't make that trade. I just hope they get fair compensation for him.

If they were setting out to make him disappear, they couldn't have done a better job of it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It is now dead. AB killed it because he wouldn't commit to showing up.
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown will either remain a Steeler or retire.

The only teams that are willing to offer a 1st rd pick and pay big guarantee are the ones with crappy WR situations. Teams like Buffalo. Brown just made other WR needy teams less inclined to pay that price.

He killed any chance to be traded and possibly his career.
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't this be a convenient way for Mr. Big Dummy to stay in Pitt and have both sides not have to eat crow?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 07:51 AM)McC Wrote: If they were setting out to make him disappear, they couldn't have done a better job of it.

He may have read your post and said "Screw that. I'm not gonna disappear."

(03-08-2019, 09:21 AM)Au165 Wrote: It is now dead. AB killed it because he wouldn't commit to showing up.

I don't blame him though. With that shit show they have going on there, his career would die in Buffalo.

(03-08-2019, 10:33 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Antonio Brown will either remain a Steeler or retire.

The only teams that are willing to offer a 1st rd pick and pay big guarantee are the ones with crappy WR situations. Teams like Buffalo. Brown just made other WR needy teams less inclined to pay that price.

I have a feeling he'll remain a Steeler. He's a cancer right now and no contending team would want that in their locker room.

(03-08-2019, 11:21 AM)McC Wrote: Wouldn't this be a convenient way for Mr. Big Dummy to stay in Pitt and have both sides not have to eat crow?

I don't want him to be a Steeler, but I don't want the Steelers to just give him away either. The Steelers should keep him until his contract is over and then let him go via free agency. Yes they will lose out on getting something for him, but right now, I'm afraid of the bad deals the Steelers will get stuck with because of him burning his bridges. I'd rather have him on the team playing, than have him not on the team and getting hosed. If he doesn't show up for practice, just fine him. They can get their money back that way.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 10:33 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Antonio Brown will either remain a Steeler or retire.

He won't retire. Why should he? He has at least 60mil coming from the Steelers. He will sign with a contender after the Steelers cut him. Count on it.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 06:32 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: He won't retire. Why should he? He has at least 60mil coming from the Steelers. He will sign with a contender after the Steelers cut him. Count on it.

They own him for three more years.  How good will he be at 34?

Reply/Quote