Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio brown
Ok, A trade for brown??

For one, you cant deny he is a beast. Two, the thought of having green and brown on the outside with boyd in slot tickles the fancy... just a bit. And oh yeah ross... that would be some serious depth at wr.. also, we have a good amount of salary cap for next year, and lets be honest, mb is not going to spend it all -- there should be plenty of room left.

I highly doubt the steelers would deal ab to another afc north team but if they did would you all want or be happy about it?

I dont know th ins and outs of his contract but i think the cards are not in the steelers favor as far as negotiation.. they basically have to get rid of him.

Just wondering what you all think

Cheers
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Would be disastrous. Don’t want him or his drama.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 10:56 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Would be disastrous. Don’t want him or his drama.

Lol. Terrified of good players

You sound like reds fans who say they wouldn’t want Bryce Harper. Ha
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 11:00 AM)TrevBengal Wrote: Lol. Terrified of good players

You sound like reds fans who say they wouldn’t want Bryce Harper. Ha

Not at all. He is a selfish player and a disruption. If he carried himself like AJ does, wouldn’t have any issues with it.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 11:02 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not at all. He is a selfish player and a disruption. If he carried himself like AJ does, wouldn’t have any issues with it.

But you’re probably a big tez guy
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 11:04 AM)TrevBengal Wrote: But you’re probably a big tez guy

I'm going to say there are quite a few differences between Tez and Brown. Tez has made him self unavailable and yes has hurt the team that way, but not once have we seen him be disrespectful to his teammates and coaches. You can't say that about Brown. 

That being said, Tez needs to go this year. 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 11:04 AM)TrevBengal Wrote: But you’re probably a big tez guy

Not anymore. But yes, I was. Your not getting my point. Tez did not try to poison his own locker room. He made mistakes which cost the team, but the intentions between Tez and AB are different.

Reply/Quote
He’s a great player but a lousy team player. His “it’s all about me” attitude is one of the reasons his team underperforms. I’d rather see a lesser player who makes the team better than AB.
TEz plays out of control which ends up limiting his availability, but in the locker room and off the field you hear nothing even approaching drama from or about him.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 11:15 AM)pally Wrote: He’s a great player but a lousy team player. His “it’s all about me” attitude is one of the reasons his team under performs. I’d rather see a lesser player who makes the team better than AB.
TEz plays out of control should metimes which ends up limiting his availability, but in the locker room and off the field you hear nothing even approaching drama from or about him.

[Image: latest?cb=20171028213356]

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 11:00 AM)TrevBengal Wrote: Lol.  Terrified of good players

You sound like reds fans who say they wouldn’t want Bryce Harper.  Ha

He's so good the Steelers can't wait to get his ass outa there.  He's so good he skipped his team's most important game of the year. 

Without Ben throwing to him, he has done nothing.

Yeah, he's the shit.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 11:00 AM)TrevBengal Wrote: Lol.  Terrified of good players

You sound like reds fans who say they wouldn’t want Bryce Harper.  Ha

Plenty of good players are out there, most of them don't bring the negative baggage with them.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 11:37 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Plenty of good players are out there, most of them don't bring the negative baggage with them.

Plus he's a douchebag and reality... so...

[Image: th?id=OIP.17L2KcEwpq0pL2axsU9sggHaEd&pid...=253&h=154]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This diva can't stand JuJu stealing a little bit of his thunder in Shitburgh, and you think he's going to be alright playing with AJ and Boyd? C'mon man.....
Reply/Quote
The Steelers most likely won't trade him in the division or to the Patriots.

Probably most likely will be an NFC team.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 01:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: This diva can't stand JuJu stealing a little bit of his thunder in Shitburgh, and you think he's going to be alright playing with AJ and Boyd? C'mon man.....

^^^THIS, 100% THIS!
Reply/Quote
Not worth the drama. Isn’t about his skill. Dudes got game.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown is Terrell Owens 2.0.
Reply/Quote
Hard pass. Great on the field, turd off of it. I’d rather see them spend that money on other areas to improve the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 03:51 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Hard pass.  Great on the field, turd off of it.  I’d rather see them spend that money on other areas to improve the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. Key word: Team.

Reply/Quote
Apparently it isnt all Brown. Ben Roethlisberger is really hard to work with and has been running wide receivers out of Pittsburgh for a while.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/13/emmanuel-sanders-ben-roethlisberger-needs-to-be-a-better-leader/amp/

Emmanuel Sanders talks about Ben throwing him and Mike Wallace under the bus to the media and really not being a real leader. This season he threw James Washington under the bus and now this with Brown. I wonder if JuJu stays when his contract is up.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote