Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Blue Jays Fans?!
Luke Maile went to my high school, and he hit two home runs last night, including a walk-off in the 12th!

Pretty bad-ass that I know someone being that big of a bad-ass!
Reply/Quote
Mhm, He was a complete POS last year, but this year is healthy and he's been one of our best hitters (top 5).

I don't think it will continue, but we'll see...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2018, 03:59 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Mhm, He was a complete POS last year, but this year is healthy and he's been one of our best hitters (top 5).

I don't think it will continue, but we'll see...

My wife and I try to make it to Toronto at least once a year to catch the Jays, she's a huge fan and watchs almost every game...or at least their highlights on Jays in 30! P.S....she LOVES Maille!!!! LOL
Reply/Quote
Cool, yet still not a Blue Jays fan.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I once bought their hat at a fair when I was young because I thought they looked cool. Then switched to orioles hat because it looked cooler. Wait, they are orange & black, makes sense now.

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2018, 04:03 PM)count35 Wrote: My wife and I try to make it to Toronto at least once a year to catch the Jays, she's a huge fan and watchs almost every game...or at least their highlights on Jays in 30! P.S....she LOVES Maille!!!! LOL

LOL

Excellent!

While still not a good fanbase (Torontonians are TERRIBLE fans, on the whole), Jays fans are probably the best fans in Toronto, which still isn't saying much.

We need all the help we can muster!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote