Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Burfict and Adam defenders?
We lose burfict and jones and we will play with our tails tucked between our legs on D. Porter should of never been allowed on the field to talk sh*t to our D.

Shazier hit was far dirtier than burficts . U think they wanna trade him ?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:46 AM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: We lose burfict and jones and we will play with our tails tucked between our legs on D. Porter should of never been allowed on the field to talk sh*t to our D.

Shazier hit was far dirtier than burficts . U think they wanna trade him ?

I don't give a **** what the Steelers want to do. Shazier's hit isn't the question here. Your response if just like that of Burfict and Jones, no responsibility. Both are adults that should be able to control their emotions and handle someone talking shit to them. Instead, they fly off the handle. Burfict knew he was being watched. Everyone on the planet knows about the bad blood between him and the Steelers. Just pull up, man. Slow down, spin out of the way, do any god damn thing other than hit Brown.

Burfict cost us the Broncos game as well. This is normal with him. Yes he's talented, but until he can be a grown up and control his emotions, he hurts the team too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The WR should not be allowed  to duck his head been saying that for years. I put this 100% on the NFL though they let Pitt do what ever they want including threating players careers online. Also apparently they have a bounty on opposing players as well according to lap.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote