Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Chance We Go After A FA LT?
(06-28-2019, 09:24 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Would MUCH rather have Glenn than an overrated Penn.

Easily the most overrated LT in the game the past decade (after Ryan Clady).

If you sign Penn, it isn't to replace Cordy Glenn.  It's to have an actual tackle on the team in case Glenn gets hurt (or Hart, for that matter).  There isn't anyone here now to fill that role.  

You can't go into the season with 2 tackles and John Jerry as the contingency plan in the backup swing role.  
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2019, 05:03 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Duke Tobin should have added another FA OT
before they even drafted Williams.
Tobin whiffed on 2 OT a couple drafts back.
they acquired Glenn but hes not been exactly a picture of health.
so now 3 OTs you've. drafted in the past 5 years
will not be on the field for the Bengals,in 2019.
go get Trent Williams.
its not rocket science
Glenn was a good sign, he actually never missed a start first 5 years, you cant say he picked up a injury prone lineman if you look at his career with Bills
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2019, 07:57 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I wonder if Whitworth is available from the Rams. Ninja

As soon as his left and probably right leg falls off completely the Bengals will be on the phone with LA offering the moon, the stars and the sun..  The bengals offer to Witt..."You can retire as a Bengal on day one this season!" 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ryan Schrader would be nice in the prior 4 seasons to 18 he was a 70+ starter and he knows the system.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We just need to take our first round pics for now on and trade out of the first for more pics. We just can't help ourselves drafting gimpy injured players in the first.
Reply/Quote
Glenn is going back to LT and it will be a revolving door at RT. Basically whoever is least likely to get Dalton killed. They should make a move for a RT, but they won’t. Hart isn’t the answer and it’s really depressing to see them continuously throwing him out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote