Gaah
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 01:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Maybe not an exact number, but a range can be expected. Plus a 4yr unlimited supply of coupons to Wendy’s and Arby’s. Then when you throw in the extra 10% off at Kroger’s, it pretty tough to pass up.

Does that come with Free Parking?    Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 01:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Maybe not an exact number, but a range can be expected. Plus a 4yr unlimited supply of coupons to Wendy’s and Arby’s. Then when you throw in the extra 10% off at Kroger’s, it pretty tough to pass up.

Don't forget the fuel rewards ponits racked up in the Lumina...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I think Taylor or Bienemy or whoever is chomping at the bit to get here... I get to work with Joe Mixon, AJ Green, Tyler Boyd, and Tyler Eifert (for 4-5 games)?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 01:57 PM)Goncrazzy Wrote: Does that come with Free Parking?    Hilarious

Damn, you wanna give away the kitchen sink too? LOL sure why not. In Cincinnati, we knows how to treat our womens. I mean, coaches.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 01:53 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Apparently if you look at wikipedia, everybody we have interview, is listed as our HC....

well the internet doesn't lie...

Bengals have 8 Co Head Coaches....  so as to not hurt anyones feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 02:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well the internet doesn't lie...

Thats our Bengals,  setting new trends,  ohhhh you got 1 HC,  well here we have 8!! 
Reply/Quote
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/11/bengals-terrified-theyll-get-in-trouble-over-plan-to-hire-zac-taylor/
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 12:24 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Or the media could be completely wrong.  The Bengals haven't said anything.

EXACTLY!

First someone “in the know” said it was Hue...then it was Vance Joseph....then it was Bienemy.....now it’s Taylor. Meanwhile, Bengals haven’t said a word.

Everything at this point is a guess. All the experts have been wrong, until the Bengals get someone’s signature on a contract.

After the Bengals may make an offer, even to the “favorites”, there’s no guarantee the coaching choice will accept.

NO ONE will know who the new HC is unti the Bengals make the announcement.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 11:35 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So from what I read, Taylor is the guy. It's out there in the media.

Supposedly the Bengals have not contacted him to inform him and start negotiating a contract with him because they don't want to distract the Rams preparation.

We know they thought they were keeping Whitworth and he left. Is there any way this falls through?

If it fell through, Bieniemy might be salty and turn the job down too for not being the 1st choice.

We saw McDaniels agree to a contract and then back out. This isn't even that far along.

IF the Rams win the SB, maybe they offer Taylor a huge contract to stay?

Thoughts?

Zero concerns
Reply/Quote
REPORT: IF he says no, the Bengals plan to sweeten the pot with free Gatorade and deodorant!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 11:35 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So from what I read, Taylor is the guy. It's out there in the media.

Supposedly the Bengals have not contacted him to inform him and start negotiating a contract with him because they don't want to distract the Rams preparation.

We know they thought they were keeping Whitworth and he left. Is there any way this falls through?

If it fell through, Bieniemy might be salty and turn the job down too for not being the 1st choice.

We saw McDaniels agree to a contract and then back out. This isn't even that far along.

IF the Rams win the SB, maybe they offer Taylor a huge contract to stay?

Thoughts?

Whoever leaked this needs their asses kicked if it does.

But i am pretty sure everything will work out fine, they already interveiwed Zac so they would know how interested he is and making the jump from QB coach to NFL HC is a big jump.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 02:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well the internet doesn't lie...

The pussified youngsters today would think nothing of this.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 12:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: This.  Also, from what I've read, this source isn't exactly very reliable.  They also announced on ESPN last season that Marvin was out before the Minnesota game, we saw how that turned out.  I wouldn't rule anything out, including the scenario the OP lays out, but I'm just going to wait and see how it all shakes out.  This is like "silly season" in NASCAR, lots of unsubstantiated speculation.  As close as this team keeps thing to the vest, there is a lot of doubt in my mind that anything has been leaked.

Exactly !

This team is tighter than bark on a tree with information. I highly doubt they're out there running around like a 13 year old girl yelling we're hiring Zac Taylor.
Reply/Quote
Even if Taylor pulls a McDaniels, this team is already going to be different. No Marvin Lewis, no Hue, no Lazor, etc. We're getting a brand new coaching staff no matter what happens and i couldn't be more thrilled.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 02:24 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/11/bengals-terrified-theyll-get-in-trouble-over-plan-to-hire-zac-taylor/

PFT will post anything to hurt the image of the Bengals.  Anything.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Even if Taylor pulls a McDaniels, this team is already going to be different. No Marvin Lewis, no Hue, no Lazor, etc. We're getting a brand new coaching staff no matter what happens and i couldn't be more thrilled.

That is the truth, and I share your sentiments 100%.  The 2019 Cincinnati Bengals will most certainly be re-born.  (Into what, we have no idea..)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It’s hard to finally believe it ?
Reply/Quote