Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Interest In Another League?
We've had a few people ask about spots for The Official Bengals Board League so I thought I'd see if there was any interest in a 2nd league. I'd be willing to commish a league as long as we have enough active users. 10-12 should be good.

I'm open to any suggestions about rules or what not.
Reply/Quote
I might be. I think I might be last in or first out of the original one. Awaiting word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm in a Reds board league for fantasy football and a Bengals board league from the old board. It is not the official league though. I would like to join my leagues from last year first and then a new league if one or the other isn't forming this year. I find my limit about 2 leagues.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I like to play in 2-3 every year so I'm in.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 02:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I like to play in 2-3 every year so I'm in.

I was in two leagues last season, one on here, and one with the guys from work.  However, since discovering fanduel, I usually enter a couple of lineups a week on there.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I am in. Let me know when the draft is and im definitely in no doubt about it
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 03:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was in two leagues last season, one on here, and one with the guys from work.  However, since discovering fanduel, I usually enter a couple of lineups a week on there.

Me too. would love to do fandual with about 5-10 board members each week or even more if people were interested.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 07:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Me too. would love to do fandual with about 5-10 board members each week or even more if people were interested.

That would rock!  I'm not really that good, so I usually stick to the $2 contests.  I did make it through the entire season on my initial deposit of $15, think I still have a few bucks left.  I tried golf, but I just don't follow it close enough pick the right guys to get in the money.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 07:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That woud rock!  I'm not really that good, so I usually stick to the $2 contests.  I did make it through the entire season on my initial deposit of $15, think I still have a few bucks left.  I tried golf, but I just don't follow it close enough pick the right guys to get in the money.

The amount doesnt really matter. I just love having an investment in it. Makes it more exciting. I brought it up last year but had like zero interest from board members.

Edit: The force is strong with this idea Sunset (and so is the Bud Light). I shall start a thread to see if, as father and son, we can rule a fan duel league. Lol, too much drama? Yeah, I'll just start a thread.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 07:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That woud rock!  I'm not really that good, so I usually stick to the $2 contests.  I did make it through the entire season on my initial deposit of $15, think I still have a few bucks left.  I tried golf, but I just don't follow it close enough pick the right guys to get in the money.

The amount doesnt really matter. I just love having an investment in it. Makes it more exciting. I brought it up last year but had like zero interest from board members.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 03:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was in two leagues last season, one on here, and one with the guys from work.  However, since discovering fanduel, I usually enter a couple of lineups a week on there.

Me too. would love to do fandual with about 5-10 board members each week or even more if people were interested.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 08:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Me too. would love to do fandual with about 5-10 board members each week or even more if people were interested.

I would be onboard with a fanduel group of us from the board.  But yeah, let's keep it cheap, like $1 contest, especially since it's mainly just for fun and bragging rights, anyway.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 01:25 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: We've had a few people ask about spots for The Official Bengals Board League so I thought I'd see if there was any interest in a 2nd league. I'd be willing to commish a league as long as we have enough active users. 10-12 should be good.

I'm open to any suggestions about rules or what not.

I might be interested in another league, depending on what type of draft we go with in the Official League.  I'm not interested in an auction draft, and would probably be willing to give up my spot in the other league if a new league opened with the standard draft format.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 11:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I might be interested in another league, depending on what type of draft we go with in the Official League.  I'm not interested in an auction draft, and would probably be willing to give up my spot in the other league if a new league opened with the standard draft format.

I don't have any interest in doing an auction league so this will be standard draft style. 
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 11:43 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I don't have any interest in doing an auction league so this will be standard draft style. 

Well then count on me.  If bfine leaves the draft style as it has been, than I'll do 2 leagues.  Hell, I just want to play some FF!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
This is the new thread for the league.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-Other-Bengals-Board-League?pid=393899#pid393899

I've sent out invites to those who want to join.
Reply/Quote