Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any O-lineman available for pick up?
Seriously. We have a major problem especially with the injury today. Sure there is someone on a practice team or something. Do we bring Eric Winston back?
Reply/Quote
Maybe, but teams tend not to let good o-linemen leave.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't want to come back if I'm Winston.

They'll likely go with Andre Smith.

I'd like to see what we have in Westerman. What could it hurt?
Reply/Quote
Should be looking for a trade to get a backup tackle out there somewhere that would at the least be an upgrade over CedO.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Blindside is available
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Is Orlando Franklin still unemployed?
Reply/Quote
Did you see Marvin's press conference after the game. Reporter asked how do you fell the O-line played today and good old Marvin said he wasn't sure he would have to look at the tapes.
Reply/Quote
John Greco. Can play all 5 spots. Soild guy for the Browns
Reply/Quote
They have to do something. This is not sustainable.
Reply/Quote
Ty Neheske (sp?) from Washington would be a very good get as a stop gap LT if we could pry him from Washington
Reply/Quote
Here...let me just throw a whole lot of gasoline on this fire real fast with one fun stat.

"Zero sacks allowed against J.J. Watt, Whitney Mercilus, and Jadeveon Clowney despite the fact that rookie Cam Robinson started at left tackle."

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:22 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Here...let me just throw a whole lot of gasoline on this fire real fast with one fun stat.

"Zero sacks allowed against J.J. Watt, Whitney Mercilus, and Jadeveon Clowney despite the fact that rookie Cam Robinson started at left tackle."

What are the chances Og can give us that type of performance Thursday night Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:22 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Here...let me just throw a whole lot of gasoline on this fire real fast with one fun stat.

Too early to tell on him because based on what people said this wasnt a draft to get a lineman from.

Also could the Bengals have wheeled and dealed to get Ross, him, and Mixon? Doubt it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
So it sounds like the Bengals have a oline issue. Thats new
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:45 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Too early to tell on him because based on what people said this wasnt a draft to get a lineman from.

Also could the Bengals have wheeled and dealed to get Ross, him, and Mixon? Doubt it.

Not sure, but maybe. The team dropped back in round 2 and still got Mixon. If the reports of the Browns wanting McCarron were real..do you trade McCarron for their pick at the start of round 2 before they deal it to Green Bay?

In that situation you land Robinson, Ross and Mixon...and have to use a pick that you used later on a guy like Dielman, to get another QB

Either way, he looked a lot better than our 1st rounder did and he was going up against much better competition.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:43 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: What are the chances Og can give us that type of performance Thursday night Hilarious

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Well..maybe...if he trips and falls and Watt trips over him on his way to Andy.

Reply/Quote
Should have accepted that 2nd round pick for AJ on day two of the draft and went with a lineman. Pride was in the way bc it's Hue but everyone knew the line was going to be the weak spot. Can't do it now though until some starter gets hurt. Terrible terrible management
Reply/Quote
Brandon Albert?

Really not much in FA at this point. Oher is dealing with serious concussions and doesn't sound too eager to return.

We waited too long. I knew we'd pay for not bringing in good depth. I mean how stupid are they to look at what Ogbuehi did last year and go all in on that again? It was moronic.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 01:38 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Brandon Albert?

Really not much in FA at this point. Oher is dealing with serious concussions and doesn't sound too eager to return.

We waited too long. I knew we'd pay for not bringing in good depth. I mean how stupid are they to look at what Ogbuehi did last year and go all in on that again? It was moronic.

On the brightside, Fisher is holding down RT very nicely. Got beat by Suggs once but it was really his only bad rep. 

His "holds" were both bullshit calls and actually great pancakes. 

Boling had a solid outing too. Hard to look too good when your have 70 and 61 flanking you and you aren't Larry Allen. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:50 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not sure, but maybe. The team dropped back in round 2 and still got Mixon. If the reports of the Browns wanting McCarron were real..do you trade McCarron for their pick at the start of round 2 before they deal it to Green Bay?

In that situation you land Robinson, Ross and Mixon...and have to use a pick that you used later on a guy like Dielman, to get another QB

Either way, he looked a lot better than our 1st rounder did and he was going up against much better competition.

When the Browns traded back up giving up the first pick on the 2nd day just screwed up everything. I honestly think if they held onto that pick they would have offered it for AJ.

I was hoping we would find someone to trade with to move back in the 1st, or bundle some of the 11 picks we had to move back into the end of 1 or early 2nd.
Reply/Quote