Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Trade Targets or FA available to help this Defense?
I've watched game after game this year where our defense looks terrible. Are there any trade targets or available free agents who can help us?

Patrick Peterson would have been nice...
Reply/Quote
I happen to know there's a fairly sturdy paper bag in my employer's parking lot that could make a mean Strong Safety for this team.
Reply/Quote
With the fire sale going on in Oakland I would inquire about Osemele's availability and check the severity of his knee injury.

I doubt Cleveland does an in-divsion trade but Jamie Collins would be worth a look.
Reply/Quote
Deonne Bucannon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Desean Jackson. He would provide what Ross is supposed too
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 11:25 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Desean Jackson. He would provide what Ross is supposed too

Please no. Probably my least favorite player in the nfl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 11:32 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Please no.  Probably my least favorite player in the nfl

I assume it's due to his personality and not his on-field production, then.

Adding one of the best deep threats in NFL history would be a great get, but this team needs more line help than anything.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 10:31 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I doubt Cleveland does an in-divsion trade but Jamie Collins would be worth a look.

I was thinking about this too but then though do we really want to give up draft pick/s to a division rival that may or may to be on the rise.

I’m sure we wouldn’t have to give up much but not sure if I like it.
Reply/Quote
Well if we are talking things that probably won't happen but the guys are available, I'll take Landon Collins. He would solidify the back end of the defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 11:34 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I assume it's due to his personality and not his on-field production, then.

Adding one of the best deep threats in NFL history would be a great get, but this team needs more line help than anything.

Correct, I think he’s a little punk }## *%#*]. He’s a deep threat with some return chops, I’ll give him that. But he’s mostly a one trick pony. He makes too much and I hope this a trade that doesn’t happen.

Ps. One of my favorite hits is watching dunta Robinson knock him into next week

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 11:25 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Desean Jackson. He would provide what Ross is supposed too

Great punt returner also.

I would like to see us find a guard like Gabe Jackson on defense.

On defense, Jamie Collins would add speed to the LB corps.

I also think we are missing a DT since Glasgow was hurt. His loss was bigger than I expected.

Also, I would love J. Cook to replenish or TE group

Likely, we do nothing but we can dream
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Would like to get any of Gabe Jackson, Osemele, Warmack, Jared Cook, Patrick Peterson, Chandler Jones, Jamie Collins, Landon Collins, Andre Smith back etc.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 12:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would like to get any of Gabe Jackson, Osemele, Warmack, Jared Cook, Patrick Peterson, Chandler Jones, Jamie Collins, Landon Collins, Andre Smith back etc.

Nate, this Team also needs a between tackles, runner. Mixon is a good back, but he is not a thumper.

As the weather turns, and Price returns, a physical running game is needed to have any chance at beating Browns, Ravens and Steelers. That's half of the remaining games this year.
Reply/Quote
As long as the offense can keep scoring (see 2nd half of yesterday's game)... our defense will put a stop here and there to win us games as they've proven.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 12:52 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Nate, this Team also needs a between tackles, runner. Mixon is a good back, but he is not a thumper.

As the weather turns, and Price returns, a physical running game is needed to have any chance at beating Browns, Ravens and Steelers. That's half of the remaining games this year.

I don't know, i think between Mixon, Gio and Walton they can get it done.

Who would be out there that is a thumper you think we could get, just curious?
Reply/Quote
Janoris Jenkins is swirling around in the rumor mill.....that would be damn nice.....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote