Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Word ON Mixon?
Heard he had a concussion but didn't hear if they said anything about it in-game.

Yahoo! just says a concussion.

Wish I had held on to Perine. I'll have to outbid everyone for him but, being in Cinci, there's bound to be lots of big bids. I'm wondering if I should just go all-in and bid my entire free agent budget.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Heard he had a concussion but didn't hear if they said anything about it in-game.

Yahoo! just says a concussion.

Wish I had held on to Perine. I'll have to outbid everyone for him but, being in Cinci, there's bound to be lots of big bids. I'm wondering if I should just go all-in and bid my entire free agent budget.

WTF are you talking about?  No one here cares about your fantasy team or fan duel or whatever the hell you mean by your free agent budget.

As for Mixon we probably won't know anything until further in the week.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:58 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: WTF are you talking about?  No one here cares about your fantasy team or fan duel or whatever the hell you mean by your free agent budget.

deep breaths, george. deep breaths
Reply/Quote
It is a concussion...they don't know anything yet. He just has to progress through the protocol

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: deep breaths, george. deep breaths

Lolol
Reply/Quote
I think I also have a concussion, because I spent the past 2 weeks thinking Joe Mixon was good at football.
Reply/Quote
He was doing some live instagram thing in the locker room.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He was doing some live instagram thing in the locker room.

Oh man, he's going the AB route.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:58 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: WTF are you talking about?  No one here cares about your fantasy team or fan duel or whatever the hell you mean by your free agent budget.

Are you drunk?

lol.

I was wondering about his condition for our team and then the fantasy was just an added note.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mddgyy7qsccw8d35r8...y.gif&ct=g]
(11-20-2022, 09:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: deep breaths, george. deep breaths
No shit lol
(11-20-2022, 10:00 PM)pally Wrote: It is a concussion...they don't know anything yet.  He just has to progress through the protocol
Figured as much but didn't know if anyone had heard anything. 
(11-20-2022, 10:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think I also have a concussion, because I spent the past 2 weeks thinking Joe Mixon was good at football.

After the way Burrow talked last week, I thought we'd see a heavy dose of him. I don't know what his problem was but I also didn't see too many promising opportunities for him.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think I also have a concussion, because I spent the past 2 weeks thinking Joe Mixon was good at football.

lulz at all you silly gooses thinking the running game is going to get this team anywhere. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Here he is after the game.

Reply/Quote

George is getting upset!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 03:58 AM)JumboTron Wrote: George is getting upset!!!

George’s worlds are colliding!!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 11:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Here he is after the game.

Hopefully only a minor issue possibly brought on by the overreaction (probably a good thing) to the Tua situation earlier this season maybe.
Reply/Quote