Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any chance at a 4:25 kickoff next week?
(10-18-2021, 09:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I use to think those on the West Coast had it bad as far as football was concerned.  Then we went to visit family in CA for Thanksgiving and I was able to come back from breakfast and watch the Bengals / Steelers game at 10AM, Raiders game at 1PM, and SNF at 5:30.  It was freaking awesome!

I hope you were able to keep your breakfast down if it was a typical Bengals/Steelers tilt   Sick

The only thing that would suck is if you're a fan of a western-based NHL, NBA or MLB team that was playing back east on a weeknight and the game would start at 4:00 and you wouldn't get out of the murder traffic and home until about 5:30.  Saturday and Sunday would be cool, though.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Good to know that!  I'll be in the UK, including Scotland, for the bye week and Raider game, so now I know how to make that game happen.  Thanks for the tip!

We don't get a lot of games over here unless its the big TV games so if you are struggling to get the game just give me a shout and I will let you know a few websites I use over here.
Oh by the time of your trip and the Raiders game our clocks will change and go back by an hour so we will only be 4hrs ahead by then.

Hope you enjoy your trip
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Like the 1:00 or night games.

not a huge fan of the 4:00 slot per my schedule

Same..
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 06:41 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: We don't get a lot of games over here unless its the big TV games so if you are struggling to get the game just give me a shout and I will let you know a few websites I use over here.
Oh by the time of your trip and the Raiders game our clocks will change and go back by an hour so we will only be 4hrs ahead by then.

Hope you enjoy your trip

Thank you, I hope I don't have to ask.  I have the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket, so my plan is to watch it on the app.

And thanks for filling me in on the time change.  I guess I'm a dumb American.  I thought the USA was the only country that does that...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 12:25 AM)pally Wrote: the night game is doubtful.  Baltimore is already maxed out on allowed scheduled games and so can have only 1 more game flexed.  I can't see any network wasting it on a week 7 game.   Not with the Rams still on their week 16 schedule 

..or the Bengals on DEC 26. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote