Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any chance we win more than 6 games?
Is there a chance??? I'm not even gonna get into how silly that question is. There's a chance that Yellowstone explodes in the next 45 minutes, and takes out most life on Earth over the next few years.

Anyway... 6 wins is this team's floor.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I do agree 6 is the floor.

I blind guessed 8 but really want to see them in action in preseason first.

Yes I know preseason doesn't mean you're good in regular season but right now we have not seen even a snap of how they play for ZT. The preseason games will give us a bit more data.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2019, 04:36 PM)impactplaya Wrote: if this offense can win time of possession
then our defense wont be on tired legs 4 mins into
the 3rd quarter.
some of you forget when this offense lost Dalton and Green,it meant
for snaps for the defense.
you had LBers, nickel backs on the field more than
they are,used too.
its bad enough if you are,like Hardy Nickerson or Jordan Willis
where you suck to begin with.
but when they are getting extra snaps they might as,well be invisable

I'd love an entire team of invisible players. Nobody could stop them. On the other hand it would make watching them on TV or even in person not much fun..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-02-2019, 03:02 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'd love an entire team of invisible players. Nobody could stop them. On the other hand it would make watching them on TV or even in person not much fun..  

I think there is a password for Tecmo Bowl that makes players invisible. 
Reply/Quote