Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any hockey fans out there?
Just wondering since the NHL playoffs are quickly approaching.
Reply/Quote
Yep, right here. Best time of the year, especially when Cbus decides to make a rare appearance at the dance. Figure a Washington/Chicago final.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I can't ice skate, therefore I've never considered hockey a real sport. Just sayin'.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I root for the CBJ's but I'm not big into hockey really.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 08:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yep, right here.  Best time of the year, especially when Cbus decides to make a rare appearance at the dance.  Figure a Washington/Chicago final.

I just couldn't choose Washington because they seem to ALWAYS make an early exit. I'm not extremely knowledgeable but I love watching it. My biased bracket has CBJ winning it all over CHI.  Hilarious Tongue
Reply/Quote
I follow it a bit but don't watch much... Blue jackets doing pretty good this year though (and 1 game shy of that record earlier)

Hopefully they can get a few rounds in
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2017, 10:09 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: I just couldn't choose Washington because they seem to ALWAYS make an early exit. I'm not extremely knowledgeable but I love watching it. My biased bracket has CBJ winning it all over CHI.  Hilarious Tongue

(04-12-2017, 10:09 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I follow it a bit but don't watch much...  Blue jackets doing pretty good this year though  (and 1 game shy of that record earlier)  

Hopefully they can get a few rounds in

Had they not lost 6 of their last 7, I might be a bit more optimistic about their chances.  As it is, I see them losing in 6.
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
Huge fan here. A Red Wings fan for years but since they're out i'm just watching them all. Currently have Ottawa-Boston on and switching to Penguins-BlueJ games, followed by Oilers-San Jose at 10PM! LOL Plus the local OHL team who are in the 2nd round!
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2017, 09:31 PM)count35 Wrote: Huge fan here. A Red Wings fan for years but since they're out i'm just watching them all. Currently have Ottawa-Boston on and switching to Penguins-BlueJ games, followed by Oilers-San Jose at 10PM! LOL Plus the local OHL team who are in the 2nd round!

ewwwww not the red wings!
Reply/Quote
Go Caps! Unfortunately they're basically the Bengals of the NHL. Whatever
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
do you why in Canada everyone only has sex doggie style..???
b/c that way they can both keep watching the hockey game....  LMAO
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 05:31 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Go Caps! Unfortunately they're basically the Bengals of the NHL. Whatever

Haha. They really are.

I've always considered the Clippers to be the Bengals if the NBA.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
[Image: ff_1786611_full.jpg&w=340]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'm already tired of Leaf fans and its been 3 games.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 05:31 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Go Caps! Unfortunately they're basically the Bengals of the NHL.  Whatever

(04-14-2017, 03:55 PM)jason Wrote: Haha. They really are.

I've always considered the Clippers to be the Bengals if the NBA.

If can't speak to the Clippers, I pay zero attention to basketball.  But, as for the NHL, I'd argue the Blue Jackets are the Bengals of the NHL.  Both teams have never won a championship and can't make it out of the first round.  This year Columbus had the NHL equivalent  of a 12-4 season (like the Bengals in 2015) and didn't do a damn thing with it.  Maybe it's because I root for both and it all just kind of runs together.  I don't know.  
Reply/Quote
Got to admit, I hated Hockey for some reason. I guess I never watched it and it didn't get much air time when I was growing up. Although I loved watching the US play Russia in the Olympics when we were the underdog and we won. I loved the movie "Slapshot." But watching a normal game couldn't compare to that. Then, last weekend I was sitting in the mancave tinkering with my surround sound and programming a new receiver. Hockey was on so I just left it on and kept doing what I was doing. After about 30 minutes, I found myself glued to the game and was really enjoying it. I can see more hockey viewing in my future.

Reply/Quote
RIP Sharks Sad
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 10:39 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Got to admit, I hated Hockey for some reason. I guess I never watched it and it didn't get much air time when I was growing up. Although I loved watching the US play Russia in the Olympics when we were the underdog and we won. I loved the movie "Slapshot." But watching a normal game couldn't compare to that. Then, last weekend I was sitting in the mancave tinkering with my surround sound and programming a new receiver. Hockey was on so I just left it on and kept doing what I was doing. After about 30 minutes, I found myself glued to the game and was really enjoying it. I can see more hockey viewing in my future.

Nothing in sports compares to playoff hockey. Especially a game 7. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 03:15 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Nothing in sports compares to playoff hockey. Especially a game 7. 

It's true.  Game 7 playoff hockey > naked cheerleader pile with you at the bottom.
Reply/Quote
I swear I'm in a bar right now and some is yelling for the penguins.I'm getting angry. Nothing good comes from pittsburgh. Think I'm going to pee on someone.

Fact: I know I'm gonna pee on someone!

Reply/Quote